Search for content in message boards

John Ross b. 1853 PA

John Ross b. 1853 PA

Posted: 4 Sep 1999 10:13AM GMT
Edited: 30 Aug 2001 10:44PM GMT
Seeking information on John Ross born 1853 Allegheny County, PA. His brothers were Clarence, William born July 27, 1849 and Edward born. He also had an adopted sister, Anna.

More information

Posted: 4 Sep 1999 10:16AM GMT
Edited: 30 Aug 2001 10:44PM GMT
Edward was born in 1852 and married Mary Connor or Connors.
Johns father was John E. Ross, a river boat captain. Please e-mail any connections to Marygw2@aol,com

Family connections

Johnny D Rossjr. (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2000 8:14AM GMT
Hi, Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.I,ve been searching for months. Because I Did,t know my Fathers parents names.Or If he was born in VA. or Bal. MD. He has a sister i,ve been trying to reach in Petersbrug,VA. Iwas born there in 1948 If this infomation it will put some of th puzzle together. Thank you and God Bless you and your family, Johnny D Rossjr

Family connections

Johnny D Rossjr. (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2000 8:15AM GMT
Hi, Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.I,ve been searching for months. Because I Did,t know my Fathers parents names.Or If he was born in VA. or Bal. MD. He has a sister i,ve been trying to reach in Petersbrug,VA. Iwas born there in 1948 If this infomation it will put some of th puzzle together. Thank you and God Bless you and your family, Johnny D Rossjr

Searching for Family of Andrew Jacjson Ross

John D. Rossjr. (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 2000 2:49PM GMT
Spouse name was Lucy Bonham,Children were Fleming,Nary C. and Celia J. allen L. and Enoch.and Feming's Children were Johnnie Davis Ross,Gertrude Ross Mary Ross. I have two web pages forgot about this one sorry about that. God Bless. John

Re: Searching for Family of Andrew Jacjson Ross

George Moore (View posts)
Posted: 3 Aug 2001 11:47AM GMT
Surnames: Ross
I am related to a A.J. Ross who was in the Revolutionary war. He married a female Sarah (Crotty) Ross who's father was named John Crotty. A.J. Ross was executor of John Crotty's estate 1840 time frame Franklin county, In.

Re: Searching for Family of Andrew Jacjson Ross

John Davis Rossjr (View posts)
Posted: 3 Aug 2001 9:14PM GMT
Hi George,I do'nt think we have the same A.D. Jackson Ross,My GGGGrandMother's Name was different it was Lucy Boham.Also check roots web.com and you should found him. Take dare and God Bless.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions