Search for content in message boards

Daniel Northrup and family

Daniel Northrup and family

jmcausland (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 2001 5:58AM GMT
Classification: Death
Surnames: Northrup
I am searching for information on Daniel L (?) Northrup, who moved to Minnesota from New York, died May 28, 1893, his post box was located in St. Mathias, he homesteaded with his wife, Winfred Anna Bailey Northrup. He passed away and she took up his homestead application.They had 13 children, among them David (Serena), Joseph, James, and my gggrandfather William.I would appreciate any help in locating a death certificate or information regarding sons, brothers, etc. I am able to reimburse for copying fees and such. Thank you in advance, I keep my fingers crossed someone can help me over this brick wall!!!

Re: Daniel Northrup and family

Glen Meyer (View posts)
Posted: 20 Oct 2001 5:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Did you notice Clyde Northrup's posting of Aug 12, 2000? Seems like there should be a connection.

Gloria Meyer Richey (View posts)
Posted: 20 Oct 2003 2:58AM GMT
Edited: 4 Nov 2003 3:50AM GMT
I have a Eliza Josephine Northrup 1859-1931 B. Ny D. St. Mathias Twnshp MN
Married Flansburg-1910- 1920
they had 9 children that I have.
try the Historical society in Brainerd, MN Crow Wing county.
They are real nice people did a lot of work for me.
A little donation would be appreciated.

Posted: 20 Apr 2009 6:01AM GMT
Surnames: northrup
I'm the gg granddaughter of Daniel Northrup. My g grandfather is Amos Northrup. He stayed in upstate N.Y. and didn't move to Minnesota. Have some information on our Northrup family.

Posted: 24 Oct 2012 4:04AM GMT
I would like information about the Northrups. Eliza Josephine Northrup Flansburg is my great grandmother. I posted a picture of Daniel & Winifred's grave. One of their sons was killed in a car accident, but I didn't get a copy of the paper from the historical society in Brainerd, MN. I live a ways away. Barbranta@yahoo.com the first letter is small but my iPod keeps putting a capital. Do you know if Daniel's father is John and grandfather is Cornell of Ridgefield, Connecticut? I can't find any positive connections. I am making a guess. My grandmother died when mom was born & her dad died when she was 14, so she didn't know any family history. Barb
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions