Search for content in message boards

The Black Bible Family

The Black Bible Family

Posted: 28 Sep 2004 8:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Sep 2004 5:36PM GMT
Surnames: Bible
It all started a long time ago somewhere around waco, texas...here's my line from what I researched... Starting with the white Adam-John-Henry (who moved to waco)-John(who disappeared mysteriously and fathered black descendants)-Nathaniel-Eura-Lawerence-Aurley-Montré (thats me) ....if you're african-american and you have any questions feel free to email me and I can help you out.

Re: The Black Bible Family

wayne ryan (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2005 11:27PM GMT
Hey Montre:
I ran into your sister the other day when I was in Dallas for a funeral. She told me about your upcoming book. I am very proud of you and look forward to reading your novel. Keep me posted as to its release. Love to you, Mom and Dawanya.

Wayne Ryan

Posted: 10 Aug 2010 4:54AM GMT
Are you related to UB Bible. UB had a daughter (Lula)in 1921 with Nunzella Littles a black woman in Waco Tx.
I don't have much information except for the fact that UB's mother was white and they lived in Texas.

I would appreciate any information that you may have.

Thank you

Posted: 10 Aug 2010 4:03PM GMT
I dont recall a UB I do have a Uri though in my family (im not sure if I heard it wrong) I do believe Uri was my great gandfather ... My grandfather Lawrence had blue eyes had a few brothers and sisters..when I went to his funerals a lot of them were high complected and had blue eyes or light colored eyes.

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 3:10AM GMT
Just saw your posts about african american Bible(s) family. Am researching this family. My grandfather was Eugene (Honey) Bibles---his father was Henry Bibles from Bosque county near Waco. Do you have any information on either of them. Thank you in advance

Posted: 27 Mar 2012 1:40PM GMT
did eugene have a sister named Ollie?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions