Search for content in message boards

NOBLES

Nobles

Jim Meeks (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Who were the Nobles children that were raised in Suwannee County, FL? None of the names you mentioned are familiar to me. I have several Nobles 1st cousins that were born, raised and live in the Live Oak/Falmouth area. I am researching the Meeks, Barnes, Milkell, Clayton families and to a lesser extent the Nobles, Powell, Clinard families.

NOBLES

Patricia Lambert (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: NOBLES, HILLHOUSE, SAULS
I am looking for information on my husbands grand parents. Mr.Ruffo Burr Nobles and Mrs Minnie Lee Sauls Hillhouse Nobles.I need information on Ruffo and Maybell Nobles, Maybell could have been an Aunt to Ruffo. But I think she was his sister. She married a Mr. Allen Brown.All of these relatives are burried at a place called Pleasant Hills Cemetary in McAlipin.Ruffo and Minnie raised their children in Live Oak, Suwannee County FL.

Re: Nobles

Patricia (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jul 2001 8:29AM GMT
Surnames: Nolbes
Jim, Ruffo's first wife name unknow to me had these children Doris, Earl and Pauline. Ruffo remarried to my husbands grand mother Minnie Lee Sauls Hillhouse. The children from this marriage was Donald, Virginia and Dorothy my mother in law. Also Ruffo had a sister by the name of Mae Bell Nobles Brown.

Diana S. Long (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2003 5:38PM GMT
Have most names you mentioned in my family tree Jacob Junius Barnes married to Eliza Rogers daughter of Edward Rogers. Would love to hear from you.
Posted: 30 Apr 2009 5:03PM GMT
Hey my name is Mikell Clayton,

I am a grandchild of Bernice Christine Nobles. SHe was the daughter of Flavie Corine Barnes And William Franklin Nobles. The Nobles children were: Bernice Christine (Bunny who married Joseph Terrell Clayton), Mary Evelyn who married Stanley Scott, Clarice Irma who married Louie Everrett Bozeman, Pal Nables, Cuz, Wiiam Franklin Jr. Thats all I can remember. If I'm not mistaken, the Meeks were from Aunt Thelma's side. My father is Dr. Thomas Clayton, the second of Bunnie and Joe's Children.

Posted: 22 Jul 2010 10:56AM GMT
Surnames: Nobles
Did she ever marry an Ivan Watts?
Posted: 26 Jul 2010 1:24PM GMT
Rufo Burr Nobles married Drucilla Sumner in Suwannee County, FL, on 4 Feb 1906. Drucilla was born abt 1887 in FL. They had at least two children, Earl (b 1914) and Doris (b 1916), both of whom were born in Suwannee County. Rufo married Minnie Lee Sauls Hillhouse, widow of Joseph Benjamin Hillhouse, in 1931 in Suwannee County, FL.

Rufo died in Tampa, Hillsborough, FL, in 1954; Minnie died in Suwannee County on 6 May 1984.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic