Search for content in message boards

Joseph Burant, 1825-1909

Joseph Burant, 1825-1909

Posted: 21 Dec 2010 2:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Burant, Konkolewska
Seeking information about Joseph Burant's ancestors. Joseph was married to Paulina Konkolewska. They both died in Sharon, Portage County, Wisconsin.

Re: Joseph Burant, 1825-1909

Posted: 27 Dec 2010 3:24AM GMT
I have a Adam Burant in my family tree,married to Magdalena Bender(my cousin 2x removed)His parents were Joseph and Paulina. I have a public tree on Ancestry if you want to check it out. There is even a picture of Adam. Look for Easker/Clemens family Tree.

Posted: 27 Jan 2011 6:09PM GMT
Surnames: Burant, Niemczyk, Niklas, Kaminski
Yes, I looked at your tree, and that is the same Burant family I am researching. I am looking for more information about Adam Burant's father, Jozef (Joseph), particularly if he had any sisters by the name of Justyna (Justina) and Rozalia (Rosalia). Justyna Burant is my second great-grandmother. Rozalia is my second great-grand-aunt.

My aunts, uncles, grandparents, and great-grandparents (from the Prochniak, Niklas, Niemczyk, and Kaminski families who lived in Milwaukee) used to visit the Joseph and Adam Burant families in Sharon. I'd like to find out how they are related to Adam and Joseph.

Posted: 7 Dec 2012 10:46PM GMT
Surnames: Burant
Are you asking if Justyna and Rozalia are Joseph's sisters? Joseph is my husband's 4th great grandpa. I am currently looking for more info of him as well. Maybe we could be of some help to eachother? Ironically, I have some ancestors who lived in Milwaukee, with one of them having a Burant as a witness to their marriage. I will have to do some digging.

Posted: 8 Dec 2012 12:45AM GMT
I've since discovered that Justyna and Rosalia's siblings were Marianna, Andreas, and Peter. Their father was Ignatz Burant. So no, I don't think they were Joseph's sisters. They must be related to him some other way. I also had family in Milwaukee that went to visit the Burants. Let me know if you need any help or find out anything.

Susan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions