Fred Harris Brooks family Beverly, MA

Posted: 26 May 2009 7:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brooks/Kennerson
Fred Harris Brooks Beverly 1895 451/319 marriage
Roscoe Woodbury Brooks Wenham 1902 520/627 birth
Frederick Hallet Brooks Wenham 1905 550/653 birth
Irene Brooks Wenham 1907 566/705 birth

I do know that Fred married Annetta C Kennerson Could somebody look these up for me? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Roger

Re: Fred Harris Brooks family Beverly, MA

Posted: 26 May 2009 7:10PM GMT
I forgot to mention that I have census records for them from 1900-1920. Roger

Posted: 2 Jun 2009 7:43PM GMT
Marriage
Beverly July 24 (1995); Fred Harris Brooks m. Nettie Caroline Kennison (maybe Hennison); both resided Beverly; He was 21, she was 19; He was a painter, she was at home; He was born in Bridgetown, Nova Scotia, she was born in Beverly; His parents were William R. and Jane (Wagstaf); her parents were Roscoe and Emma Batchelder; First marriage for both; by Rev. W. A. Thurston of Beverly.

Births
Roscoe Woodbury Brooks b 21 June 1902; male; in Wenham; Parents: Fred H. Brooks and Nettie C. Kennison; both of Wenham; He was a painter; He was born in Bridgetown, NS; she was born in Beverly.

Fredrick Hallett Brooks b 8 April 1905; male; in Wenham; Parents: Fred H. Brooks and Annetta C. Kennison; both of Wenham; He was a painter; He was born in Bridgetown, NS; she was born in Beverly.
[Correct page in vol 520 is page 633; there is no 653.]

Irene Brooks b. 5 Feb 1907; female; in Wenham; Parents: Fred H. Brooks and Anneta C. Kennison; both of Wenham; He was a painter; He was born in Bridgetown, NS; she was born in Beverly, Mass.

Posted: 2 Jun 2009 9:16PM GMT
Hi, John, thanks for looking these up for me. Roger

Posted: 3 Jun 2009 1:10AM GMT
If you'd like the paper copies, repost asap

John

Posted: 3 Jun 2009 6:05PM GMT
Sure, if you have the paper records that will be great. Will you send them via email? Roger
per page

Find a board about a specific topic