Search for content in message boards

Silas Alanzo Hatch (S A Hatch) Family

Silas Alanzo Hatch (S A Hatch) Family

Posted: 20 Aug 2012 7:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on S A Hatch that moved to Grant County in 1867 from Montgomery County , NY. I would like to find the names and ages of the children that moved with him. My main search is for Orra Hatch born in 1855 in Montgomery County, NY.

I am also searching for the last name of S A Hatch's first wife MARY who is buried in Burge Farm Cemetery in Schenectady County, NY Any info will be Helpful! Jim Hunter

Re: Silas Alanzo Hatch (S A Hatch) Family

Posted: 2 Sep 2012 3:21PM GMT
From the Index to Deaths in Grant County, Wisconsin, Book 2, 1915-1930 by Kathleen Grattan Wolfe found the following:

Silas A. HATCH d. 13 Mar 1925, aged 88, survived by wife Nancy, son of Joseph HATCH and Charity GATES, recorded Vol 19, page 134.

From the Index to Parents of Brides and Grooms, Grant County, Wisconsin, Book 4, 1901-1914 by Kathleen Grattan Wolfe found the following:

Ora HATCH married Clara E. TUBBS, 20 Jul 1904, Vol 13, page 217, Ora listed as son of S.A. HATCH and Nancy ABRAHMS, Clara listed as daughter of A.C. TUBBS and Hattie SMITH

Hope this is of some use.

Re: Silas Alanzo Hatch (S A Hatch) Family

Posted: 2 Sep 2012 4:08PM GMT
Thanks for the info. Every little piece helps. Grant County info is pretty well documented. The NY end still has some holes in it. Thank again. Jim
per page

Find a board about a specific topic