Search for content in message boards

Dupree Family - Arkansas, Georgia, and Virginia origins

Dupree Family - Arkansas, Georgia, and Virginia origins

Posted: 23 Aug 2008 10:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dupree, Evans, Jinkins, Marks, Henry, Clory, Clary, Warner
Trying to create a family tree and find family members. My name is Mark Dupree. My father is Sam Dupree Jr, wife Zellie Evans (siblings: Grace, Gladys, Edgar, Paul, Augusta, Bessie, Lena Mae, Clarence), His father is Sam Dupree, wife Elnora Henry (siblings - there were many: John, Joshua, Cylas, Abraham, Alexander, Harston, Lettie, Mable, Ethel, Merella, Eunice, Russell, Sullivan, Pearl Clary, Earl Clary, Preston Clary, Bertha Clary, Fletcher Clary, Edgar Clary, Carl Clary), his father was Ed Dupree, wife Francis Warner or Jenkins (siblings: Henry, F., Ben, Estille, Lucille, Dorris), his father was B.F. Dupree wife S.Marks also married Mary and Lonnie. If you have any info, please reply.

Re: Dupree Family - Arkansas, Georgia, and Virginia origins

Posted: 20 Apr 2009 8:08PM GMT
I am very glad to hear from you. My name is Jacquelyn Andrews Powell. I am the grandaughter of Ed Dupree and the daughter of Ethel Dupree Andrews. I am very excited about the idea of a Dupree family reunion. By the way, I talk to Roxie (our cousin) often. She is Edgar's sister. I would to talk with you and share our family history.

Posted: 21 Apr 2009 5:00PM GMT
Jacqueline< do you have any connection to;

Lewis D.Dupree Jr. 1727-1788
wife Elizabeth Warren 1740-1813 my 5th.gr. grandparents

There son Henry W. Dupree bOct.1779 Brunswick Co,Va.
d 1860 Fayette Co.,Tenn.
married Rebecca Francis b.1787 Va. d. 1849 Tenn. $th. Gr.grandparents
there children were;
Lewis Francis DuPree 1807 Va.
Sarah Elizabeth Dupree 1809-1880 Va.
Peter Warren DuPree 1811 Va.
Hester Jane DuPree 1815 Va.-1841 Tenn.My 3rd great grandmother,she married Richard W. Taylor
Henry Thomas Turner DuPree 1822 Va.-1920 Louisianna(?)
Married 3 times
William Francis DuPree b 1825 Va.

Posted: 21 Apr 2009 7:21PM GMT
I am not sure. The oldest relative I have is Freeman Dupree the father of Sam aand Ed Dupree. The sons are from New Edington, Arkansas. I don't know where Freeman was born. If you have any more information contact me.

Posted: 16 May 2009 6:53AM GMT
Check out the family tree I've posted. My great-great grandfather's name is Freeman Dupree.

Posted: 16 May 2009 6:55AM GMT
Nice to hear from you. I sure you can provide me with a lot of information I don't know. Ed is my great-grandfather. My name is Mark. My phone number is 6012098983.

Posted: 20 May 2009 1:30PM GMT
Hey, I'm sorry but i don't know any of those people that you listed. I will continue to search. Thank you for taking the time to write to me.

Posted: 20 May 2009 3:35PM GMT
Thanks Jacquelyn, I would appreciate any assistance.
Some of my Dupree's were also in Alabama.

Posted: 12 Feb 2011 10:41AM GMT
Surnames: Dupree, Lewis
Hello my name is Renee Reggans and My mother is Edna Reggans daughter of Grace Lewis married to David Lewis Dupree is her maiden name twin of Gladys, sisters Augusta, Bessie, Lena Mae and brothers Sam Edgar and Clarence been looking to get with the family tree if you look at my facebook reneeshantai u can find picture of Great granddad and great grandmother also great great grand parents on my brothers micheal page.

Posted: 12 Feb 2011 10:42AM GMT
Roxie is my moms cousin isn't she in milwaukee
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions