Search for content in message boards

Lewis Rigsby

Lewis Rigsby

Posted: 8 Jan 2010 3:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Jan 2010 3:51AM GMT
Surnames: Rigsby
My line of Rigsby is from NC - Va/WV - Tenn.
Lewis Rigsby abt 1785-bef 1850 his children were:Thomas D. - Henry Hightower - Archibald - Lucinda - Sarah Annie (Annis/Annie). If you are from this line contact me at JudiSpencr@aol.com

Re: Lewis Rigsby

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 2:35AM GMT
Surnames: Baber, Rigsby, Price
My great-grandfather, Jonathan R Baber (1845-1905, born in Smyth County VA, was a son of Sarah Annis Rigsby (1828-1855) and John Baber (1820-1910).
I believe her father was Lewis Rigsby (1784-1850)and her mother was Lucinda____. I believe Lewis Rigsby's father was Drury Rigsby (1745-1834) and his mother was Acy
Price (1748-). I would like to know more of Lucinda's ancestry and more of Acy Price's ancestry.

Posted: 25 Aug 2010 4:55PM GMT
Do you know who is Drury's father is? I was given that Edward Rigsby(1700's) was this father but I just want to make sure. Please help if you can. You can also contact me at bobbis@lionapparel.com

Posted: 26 Aug 2010 2:47AM GMT
Surnames: Rigsby
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

What Bobbi has posted is incorrect.

She asked me in an email if I knew about Drury's parents.
I told her my only vague clue is that there was an Edward Rigsby in Prince William Co in the 1700s. (Prince William Co is next to Fauquier Co, where Drury was born.)
I did not say that Edward was Drury's father. I don't know when Edward was born, so I don't even know if he's the right age to be Drury's father. He could be a brother or uncle or not closely related at all.

To repeat: There is absolutely no evidence Drury's father was Edward.

Ken
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions