Search for content in message boards

pye

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 2:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
i need help with henry joseph or charles pye b abt 1858 of liscombe guys co ns married charolette boutilier
would like information on there family and who henrys parents and great grandparents and siblings thanks for help

Re: pye

Posted: 13 May 2012 9:30PM GMT
I do have some info on this line.
Henry Joseph Pye born Feb 22 1858 Married Charlotte Louisa Boutilier 30 October 1880.
I have nine children for them. I also have Henry Joespehs parents and possibly grand and great grand parents. Still trying to verify the grand and great grand parents.
email me twopyes@gmail.com if you want more info
Posted: 27 Oct 2013 7:22PM GMT
Surnames: Pye, Pike, Snow, Lacey, Carmichael
Trying to connect my Pye line to the Pyes in NS. I have the family of Charles Pye b about 1736 in Falmouth, Cornwall, England married to Elizabeth Baker . Ther family is as follows:
Thomas b 1759 d. 1823 Sherbrooke, Gus, NS
John b 1761
James b 1763
Charles b 1767
Henry b 1769 All born in Cornwall

Their sister, Blanche b 1765 is my 4th gr grandmother. She is listed in Carbonear, Nfld. and married William Pye b 1765 in either Maryland or Barbados.

Their son, William, was born in 1786, Bay of Islands married Mary Pike
Their son, William Pike Pye b 1810 Carbonear, Nfld married Esther Snow (maybe from NS)
Their son, John Charles, b 1835 Cape St. Charles, Labrador married Elizabeth Rachel Lacy/Lacey
Their son, Jesse b 1865 Cape Charles, Labrador married Nora Edih Carmchael In Halifax, NS
Their son, Jesse Franklin is my Dad.

Early records seem to be non-existent. Can you help?
Posted: 9 Jan 2014 6:41PM GMT
Surnames: Pye
I am Brenda Pye originally from Hamilton, Ontario. My Father was Owen Pye, and his Father was James A Pye, and his Father was Charles Pye, married to Louise Bouttier ... Feel free to get in touch brendagalewarner@mac.com
Best,
Brenda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions