Search for content in message boards

William Cutler & Eliza Hadley, Londonderry, Worcester.

William Cutler & Eliza Hadley, Londonderry, Worcester.

Posted: 21 Oct 2006 4:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cutler, Hadley
William Cutler ( my g g grandfather ) married Eliza Hadley on the 17th June 1855 at the Parish Church, Harborne, Staffordshire. Had 9 children, Betsy b. c1858, Edward b. c1860, Eliza b. c1864, married Arthur Cox in 1900, Catherine b. c1865, Joseph b. 2nd Feb, 1868 ( my g grandfather ), William b. c1870, Ada b. c1874, Archibald b. c1877 and Myra b. c1879. All children were born in Londonderry, Oldbury, Worcestershire. Would like to hear from anyone researching the same family.

Re: William Cutler & Eliza Hadley, Londonderry, Worcester.

Posted: 22 Oct 2006 11:01AM GMT
Surnames: Cutler
Yes, I have been trying desperately for several years to find information on my fathers family, His name was Charles S. Cutler born February 13, 1919 in Hartford Connecticut.

Posted: 22 Oct 2006 6:04PM GMT
This post was deleted by a board administrator on 3 Apr 2013 4:19AM GMT

Diana (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2006 10:44PM GMT
yes, I believe they possibly could be but until I can find more on my dads side it's difficult to move on.

Posted: 29 Sep 2007 11:36AM GMT
Surnames: Cutler, Edwards
Have you come across a Herbert Cutler b.~1860 in Staffs/Worcester & married to Sarah Jane Edwards in 1881 in Dudley? Children include:

Elizabeth b.1883
Herbert b. 1884
James b. 1887
Samuel b. 1888
George b. 1891
Mary b.1893
Sarah Jane b. 1895
Eliza b. 1898
Emma b.1900

All born in Oldbury area according to census (1901)

Many thanks in advance

Eileen

Posted: 1 Dec 2007 3:19AM GMT
Surnames: Cutler, Hadley, Barnes, Armstrong, Price
William Cutler and Eliza Hadley were my g.g.grandparents on my mothers side. Their daughter Betsy, married Albert Barnes in ?, their daughter Ida-May married John Armstrong in 1915, and their daughter Daisy b. 1925 married Leonard Price in 1948 who are my parents.

I am interested in any info re William Cutler and Eliza Hadley, especially their parents.

Thanks Paul

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 11:58PM GMT
Hiya,

How are you? It’s been along time since our last contact.

Since then I have created a website which you may be interested in.

The development of this site was born out of me initially starting the ancestry tree.

On investigating the Hadley mainline I noticed that the sister of an ancestor had married another Hadley. On researching another line another Hadley emerged. On realising that the Hadley’s did not move out of the vicinity for over 300 years curiosity got the better.

The site is definitely in its infancy and it is anticipated that it will be ongoing as more information is collected or amended. It is hoped it will be a site for everyone connected to the names and locations. It therefore goes without saying that contributions or corrections to any theories or facts will be well received.

With your contributions it would be nice to think that you can help this website’s growth.

Please feel free to E mail me with your information on the subject no matter how large or small. I look forward to your response.
www.oldburyhadley.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic