Search for content in message boards

Looking for information of Claude Levesque's Mother's Parents and before

Looking for information of Claude Levesque's Mother's Parents and before

Posted: 18 Apr 2012 2:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 May 2012 7:27PM GMT
Surnames: Levesque, Pellitier
I am trying to find information about my Grandfather's past. Starting with my Father. My dad in Norman Irenee Levesque, born in 1938 in St.Francois, N.B. Canada. His father was Claude Levesque M. Aurelie Gendreau in 07/06/1937 in St. Francois, N.B. Canada. Claude Levesque's Parents were Polydore(Paul) Levesque, from St. Francois, N.B. Canada, M. to Marie Pelletier. I want to go back into the Pelletier Family. Who was Marie's Parents

Re: Looking for information of Claude Levesque's Mother's Parents and before

Posted: 20 Apr 2012 2:35PM GMT
Their marriage cert is online for free at the PANB site. It says Mariie was d/o Jules PELLITER and the mother has Late? at the beginning so possibly deceased or Lite? Celourie BOUCHARD ? Paul is listed as Polydore. The PANB site is at http://archives.gnb.ca/APPS/GovRecs/VISSE/Default.aspx?cultu...

Suzanne (not related)

Re: Looking for information of Claude Levesque's Mother's Parents and before

Posted: 20 Apr 2012 8:05PM GMT
Surnames: Levesque, Gendreau, Pelletier, Bonenfant, Mornealt
Thank you Suzanne. Now I am more confused. To me it sounds like Polydore Levesque and Joseph Levesque were both married to a Marie Pelletier ?
I know that Polydore is correct and He was married to Marie Pelletier because They signed the Marriage License of Claude Levesque and Aurelie Gendreau on 07/06/1937. They are my Father's Parents. My Father is Norman Irenee Levesque, Born on 06/27/1938...still living married to Alda Cora Bonenfant, Born 03/20/1940, still living. Her Parents were Theodule Bonenfant & Ada Morneault. Joseph Levesque was Polydore's Father. That is as far as I can go. I am a little lost with Marie Pelletier. Thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions