Search for content in message boards

Arnill Cemetery, Iron Bridge, Ontario

Arnill Cemetery, Iron Bridge, Ontario

J Draper (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2005 1:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Draper/Tait/Barker/Beharriell
Need help putting birth and death dates to these people buried in Arnill Cemetery.

Arnill Cemetery, Iron Bridge
-Annie Draper
Bertha "
Charles "
Daniel "
David H. "
Floyd "
Georgie "
Harry "
Irene "
Lauchie "
Margaret J. "
Neil C. "
Rose Anna "
Violet "
Watson W. "
William "
Wilma J. "

Roy Beharriell
Agnes Draper (Agnes must have remarried as there is no mention in Arnill
Cemetery)
Josephine Beharriell
Carl "

Robert Barker {I think that the Barker's buried in the Arnill Cem are all
related to Robert and Clarissa}
Clarissa (Draper) Barker W/o Robert

If there are descendants who can help fill in these dates, your help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Arnill Cemetery, Iron Bridge, Ontario

G Beharriell (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2005 7:27PM GMT
Hello,

I came across this posting in looking for some information about my grandmother. She was born Agnes Draper, Jan. 1/1909. She died in April of 1994. Her name was Agnes Beharriell, wife of Roy Beharriell. I never met Roy, my grandfather. He was born in 1936? and died in 1963. Josephine was their daughter who died at age 12?. Carl, would also be their son, who died about 8-9 years ago. I could easily find exact dates for all of these. If your interested please reply. I am speculating that the Agnes Draper would be my grandmother. I cannot be sure if there was another.

Thanks

J. Draper (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2005 8:48AM GMT
Surnames: Draper/Caron/Jewell/Carlyle/Tait
Thank you for your reply to my email. I sent several emails to you yesterday to the address on this posting regarding Agnes and Roy. I hope I got you email address right. They fuzzy the address and it is so hard to read sometimes. Please let me know if you got the material I sent. If you didn't get, please send me your email address offline and I will resend.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kevin Bell (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2005 1:30AM GMT
Surnames: Beharriell, Draper
Information on Roy Beharriell and Agnes Draper can be found at this site - Beharriell family tree information.
http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/e/a/s/Paula-E-Eas...

Posted: 17 Sep 2006 3:17AM GMT
Hello Kevin
I'm related to a family which married into your Beharriell family line! Not once but twice in the same generation too!
Ida & Jack Beharriell married into joining Merritt family!
I'm not blood related to the Merritts but one of their daughters married into my James family line here in Ontario.
Would love to get to know some of my family and add more to our Family tree!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Ann Dearing
London,Ont

Donna Nicholson (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2006 2:41PM GMT
Hi: Have you done any family research on the family of Rebecca Bell that married William John Beharriell? I am descended from her sister, Annie, that married Alexander Forrest and remained in the Jamestown area of Huron County. The Bells bounced back and forth between Grey and Morris Townships in Huron County. Donna

Posted: 11 Feb 2007 8:57PM GMT
Surnames: Bell
Donna,
I have some information on the Bell's you mentioned. Actually my parents have portraits of Robert Bell and Rebecca. If you would like to exchange some more info let me know.
Kevin Bell

Descendants of Robert Bell

1 Robert Bell 1828 - 1910
.. +Rebecca Smith 1827 - 1896
........ 2 Betsy Bell 1858 - 1927
............ +Alexander R. MacDonald 1845 - 1922
........ *2nd Husband of Betsy Bell:
............ +William James Eaket 1854 - 1889
........ 2 Anne Bell 1858 - 1941
............ +Alexander Forrest 1838 - 1906
........ 2 Owen Bell 1861 -
........ 2 Margaret Jane Bell 1863 - 1922
............ +Lorenzo Frain 1862 - 1924
........ 2 John Robert Bell 1866 - 1933
............ +Mary Oliver 1866 - 1919
........ 2 Rebecca Bell 1868 - 1950
............ +William John Beharriell 1866 - 1949
........ 2 Mary Bell 1870 -
........ 2 William G. Bell 1873 - 1950
............ +Elizabeth Irene Fogal 1879 - 1957

Posted: 16 Mar 2007 1:44AM GMT
Suggest you try checking some of the photos from this website.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~murrayp/

Re: Arnill Cemetery, Iron Bridge, Ontario - Robert Bell

Posted: 12 May 2007 3:35AM GMT
Surnames: Bell, Frain, Roe
I am unrelated to Robert Bell, but was e-mailed a photo of him, with a little story on the back earlier this year. It came in a batch of Frain photos that were sold at an auction (from what I can tell, the photos must have been from the Lorenzo Frain/Margaret Bell family, Lorenzo was my ggggreat-uncle).

The story on the back of the Robert Bell photo reads:

"Our Grandfather
Robert Bell
Well do I remember him building fence on hill north east of farm from line fence to sideroad (80 rods) it was still there long after the farm was sold. I remember our Dad about 1921 starting to tear out the old east 40 rods, he spent all forenoon tearing it down and all afternoon putting it back, couldn't stand the sight of not being there after all those years (mother was sick then)."

Also in the batch of photos were several photos of Lorenzo, at least on of Margaret and Lorenzo along with some of the Roe (his sister Eliza's family from who I descend) family, and a photo of their daughter, Julia Ann (Frain) Hogg. I'd love to pass them along to anyone that is interested.

Posted: 11 Jan 2012 4:42PM GMT
Just saw your inquiry and I am a blood relative of merritt"s and beharriell and if I can be of help for your family tree I would be happy to. Thank you. L Trudeau.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions