Search for content in message boards

Theofield and Adeline (Gilman) Nichols

Theofield and Adeline (Gilman) Nichols

Lisa Hughes (View posts)
Posted: 2 Aug 2001 4:32PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Nichols, Gilman
I am the great, great, great,great-granddaughter of Theofield and Adeline Nichols. The papers that I have say that he was a pioneer resident of Stetsonville. He was born 8-13-1841 and married Adeline Gilman in 1865. They had 11 children. These are the names that I have(not sure if they are correct): Elmina, Emma, Ida, Cecelia, Alma, Matilda, Jessie, Henry, Thomas, Fidelia, and Lucy. I would like to know if these names are correct and any important dates in their lives. I would also love to know more about Theofield.

Re: Theofield and Adeline (Gilman) Nichols

Posted: 21 Dec 2001 6:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Aug 2002 9:28PM GMT
Surnames: Nichols
I don't have any more info. on Theofield Nichols but I do have information on two of his daughters, Alma Nichols Tepolt and Elmine Nichols Moss and their decendents. My wife's father was Almas son, Kenneth Tepolt. I would be glad to share what I have on the Nichols family. The names of Theofield's children that you listed corespond with what I have. I have their birthdates and dates of death also.

Re: Theofield and Adeline (Gilman) Nichols

Posted: 13 Mar 2012 7:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am a granddaughter of Cecelia Nichols Erickson. She was born June 29, 1886 in Stetsonville WI. Died February 27, 1947 at her home in Racine WI. She married Chriatian J Erickson (not sure of date) and had four sons, Myron, Emil, Dwain and Robert. Dwain (my father) had the middle name of Theofield.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions