Search for content in message boards

Website & databases for NM BACA & CHAVEZ

Website & databases for NM BACA & CHAVEZ

John E. Chavez (View posts)
Posted: 6 Feb 2004 12:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BACA, CHAVEZ, GONZALES, PINO, MIRABAL, TELLES, GARCIA, TORRES, etc.
There are extensive files, databases and photos posted on the website: www.myfamily.com, login as Username = Estimado & Password = guest.

This will take you to the website "NM & CO Early Protestants" where you will find hundreds of Catholic and Protestant NM families listed - mostly Valencia & Socorro Counties.

You will have to spend some time browsing posted files, databases, family trees, photos, etc.

Re: Website & databases for NM BACA & CHAVEZ

Posted: 8 Jun 2004 4:38PM GMT
Surnames: Apodaca, Baca, Castillo, Lopez, Luna
John,

I looked at this site and have alot more looking to do :). However, I did notice you had listed some of the surnames that I have in my database as well. I wondered if perhaps you recognized any of these names from the Lemitar, Socorro county area: Jose Ruperto APODACA b. abt. 1863 married Emilia LUNA -or- Jose Trinidad LOPEZ b. Jan 1878 m. Emilia Luz APODACA b. 4 Mar 1888 -or- Jose Gabriel BACA b. Abt 1873 m. Maria Benigna CASTILLO b. abt 1880.

Posted: 21 Feb 2005 6:12AM GMT
Surnames: Baca,Aragon.
John , did you happen to find out anything on a lady by the name of juanita baca aragon.Aragon being he married name, I have been told they spoke indian very well. And I think she was born with a midwife, How can I find out anything if that was so? Surely someone knew them.she was born in 1865,there in new mexico.

John E. Chavez (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2005 1:32AM GMT
Surnames: BACA, ARAGON, CHAVEZ
Juanita BACA was a VERY common name (I have a few in my own family tree) - so more info would be needed to ascertain which one she was - as well as info re parents, siblings, place of birth, residence, etc.

Posted: 9 May 2005 10:01PM GMT
Surnames: apodaca, luna
Ruperto Apodaca, most likely born in 1856 in Lemitar to Selidon Apodaca (born about 1829) and Luz (born about 1834). Ruperto was married to Emilia Luna, born around 1860, in Lemitar to Miguel Luna (born about 1834) and Josefa (born about 1846).

If this is Christine, my cousin, please email me, this Adam from Espanola, NM.
email: bacaloc@yahoo.com or bacaloc@unm.edu

Posted: 19 May 2005 1:16AM GMT
Hi Adam! Great to hear from you. Yes, this is your cousin. I have sent you an e-mail. Let me know if you don't receive it.

Christine

Posted: 1 Sep 2012 10:53AM GMT
Hey cousins,

I am the son of Margarita Apodaca Lopez, grandson of Jose Trinidad Lopez and Maria de la luz apodaca. look me up on facebook as thomas prescott jr or bigdaddytom. I would like more info on the genealogy stuff. done some work and my aunt is maria baca. live her in az. look forward to hearing from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions