Search for content in message boards

Charles A. Hughes

Charles A. Hughes

Posted: 12 Oct 2002 4:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Mar 2003 3:39AM GMT
Surnames: Hutchinson, Russell, Hughes
I have a picture of Charles A. Hughes, probably born in the early to mid 1800s. This one married Annie Hutchinson, a relative of mine, but I have no more information.

Re: Charles A. Hughes

Posted: 24 Oct 2002 8:25PM GMT
Hi Joyce...
I'm looking for info. on a Charles Hughes that may fit this description:

Son of James Hughes and Catherine O’Neill:
CHARLES HUGHES b.04 Jul 1869-d.?, age ?, Coalisland, County Tyrone, Ireland.

My great-grandfather was:

ROBERT James HUGHES b.30 Sep1860, Coalisland, County Tyrone, Ireland-d.23 Apr 1935, age 74, St. Mary’s Immaculate Conception Cemetery, Lawrence, Massachusetts
Also son of James Hughes and Catherine O’Neill.

Any possible match here?

Posted: 25 Oct 2002 5:47PM GMT
Surnames: Hutchinson, Russell, Hughes
I have no idea. My info is so sketchy, it's pathetic. All I know is that he was married to Annie Hutchinson, and they probably lived in either New York State or Pennsylvania. All I have other than that is his picture.

Posted: 19 Nov 2002 7:12PM GMT
Edited: 18 Aug 2005 3:32AM GMT
Surnames: Hughes
There is a Charles Arthur Hughes family in Mesquite, NV near Las Vegas in Clark County.....could that be your Charles?
He has many relatives still living in Mesquite, NV
Rosie

Michael Hughes (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 2002 7:41PM GMT
Surnames: HUGHES
Hi Rose Mary...
I would have no clue to your reply on Charles Hughes. All I know is what is posted on my site at http://www.geocities.com/apesound/hughes.html and the what somebody else has told me about his wife.
Thanks

Posted: 21 Nov 2002 1:23AM GMT
Surnames: Hughes, Hutchinson
I really don't know, I always assumed they lived in the east, either New York State or Pennsylvania.

Posted: 17 Jan 2003 7:54PM GMT
Surnames: Hughes
There was also a family with a Charles Hughes who lived in NYC. I believe he was a brother of an Owen Hughes who emigrated here from Ireland. There is still a living relative, Owen's son, Barnard A.Hughes (actor) in NYC. Another of Owen's sons, Edward J Hughes passed away this past December leaving 2 children, Carolyn Hughes of Pittsburgh, PA and Kathleen (Hughes) McGuire of Hinsdale, IL. I also know that a Charlie Hughes came to Cincinnati (which is where I live). There is family here, as well, but now there is a name Wherel (sp.). One relative used to work at Xavier University in Cincinnati. I don't know if this is leading you anywhere, but if it does, let me know. I'd love to find out more.
Regards,
Kiernan Faulhaber
per page

Find a board about a specific topic