Search for content in message boards

Ashworth, Perkins Family in Louisiana

Posted: 25 Dec 2000 9:14PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jan 2004 4:04AM GMT

Ashworths,Gibsons and Perkins

Nina (Gibson) Hoover (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 2000 9:44AM GMT
Trudy, I think we are related. My Dad is Eugene Gibson.He is from Deridder,La. My uncles lived in Starks La.Uncle Bill and Uncle Frank.After my Aunt Martha died,Uncle Bill married a lady named Hazel Ashworth.

ashworth and perkins in la.

terry jackson (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2001 3:39PM GMT
Dear Trudy, If your grandparents were Auther and Rosa Perkins,and they were from singer,la.They really lived on bearhead a small place near singer. I know for a fact we are kin.My greatgrand-mother was lonie perkins ashworth.She was a sister to auther and ther father was jousha perkins and ther mother was called granny bet.I remember uncle Auther will when i was a kid.His other brothers and sisters were Lonie,Uncle Sub,Aunt Lina,Aunt Mandy we called her Aunt Tent and ther wer quit a bit more i just cannot think of them right off.As a matter of fact some of our family still live on Uncle Auther place.I would love to here from you because i could tell you a lot more. So e-mail me if you wish.Thanks a million. Terry Jackson roycej@iopener.net

ashworths and perkins in La

Terry Jackson (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2001 9:15AM GMT
Dear Trudy, I got your message. But i did not get your e-mail address. If you can send it to me,for i have a ton of info for you and even a few pitcures.e-mail me at roycej@iopener.net or call my PH#337-786-3354. Waiting to hear from you. Terry Jackson

new e-mail address

Posted: 14 Jan 2001 7:42PM GMT
Edited: 29 May 2002 2:31AM GMT
My new e-mail address is terryjackson76@hotmail.com.

family-info

Roger Ashworth (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2001 9:36AM GMT
Trudy, my name is Roger Ashworth. I live in DeQuincy, La. I spent a lot of my childhood days in the home of Arthur and Rosa. Arthur was killed in a falling tree accident,several years ago. Last I heard of Rosa she was in a nursing home in Jennings, La. They had a son Named James. He and I were childhood friends, and still have contact with each other. His phone has been changed and I have not heard from him in awhile. He lives in Lake Arthur, La. There were several other children. Billie, she lives in Jennings La. Anna Faye lives in Oakdale, La. As I say, the last that I heard of Rosa, she is still living. There was a daughter named Elaine. I think she was the oldest. She committeds suicide in the 70,s. Her former husband lives in Starks, La. His name is Leroy Bailey. I see him quite often. If I can be more help e-mail me. redbone@myself.com

Posted: 19 Feb 2001 8:08PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jan 2004 4:04AM GMT
Terry, I tried to send you an email but it bounced. I would really like to get the information. My mom would like to know who your parents are and who your grandparents are. She is Billie the one who still lives in Jennings.

Trudy

James Arthur Perkins

Roger Ashworth (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2001 7:19PM GMT
Trudy, your uncle James and I grew up together. We spent a lot of happy days as children on Bearhead. I remember your mother Billie. I had made contact with James when he weas living in Lake Arthur. He either had his phone changed or has left the area. I went to Lake Arthur several weeks ago to find him, no luck. If you know how to contact him, would you please let him know I am looking for him. Ask him to please call me at 337-786-8415. Thank you so much.

Re: Ashworth, Perkins Family in Louisiana

Jeanne Ashworth (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2001 4:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am certain we are related. Please call me at 707-265-0671.
I am Rosa Ashworths niece, at one time as a child I lived with her in Singer.

Re: James Arthur Perkins

Katherine Andrews (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2002 4:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ashworth/Perkins
My name is Katherine and I was looking for family history and came across this and was shocked to find Ashworths/Perkins and to also find Trudy's name, Roger. Let me tell you that if you remember Billie, do you remember her sister Anna Faye? I am Faye's daughter and I currently live in Sugartown and have for the past 12 years. Please contact me. I'm not sure how this message board works, so if there is a chance that Trudy will not see this, please give her my e-mail address, and please stay in touch.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic