Search for content in message boards

William Scott Cliff Family from MIchigan

William Scott Cliff Family from MIchigan

Posted: 22 Sep 2003 4:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Nov 2003 11:52PM GMT
Looking for information on the William Scott Cliff family. William, born Jan. 11, 1874, Lapeer Michigan, married Alma Lindberg on Jan. 1, 1913. William died Aug. 14, 1939 in Nampa. Burial place unknown. William was the son of George Cliff and Janet Stewart/Stuart Scott. I am researching the Scott family, but am looking to find information on all of the children of George Cliff and Janet Scott.

William Scott Cliff - Obit.

Brian (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 2003 10:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 10 Oct 2003 9:07PM GMT
Idaho Free Press
Nampa, Idaho
Monday, Aug. 14, 1939
Wm. Scott Cliff Dies At Home Here

William Scott Cliff, 65, a resident of Nampa for the past 10 years, died early this morning at his home on Sunset avenue, following an illness of two months.
Mr. Cliff was born January 11, 1874. The family came to Nampa in 1929 from Wisconsin.
Surviving are his wife, Elma; four children, Ruth, Kathryn, Robert and John Cliff, all at home; and one sister, Mrs. Millie McRobbie of Nampa.
The body is at the Talley mortuary.
Funeral services will be held Thursday afternoon at 2:30 at the Talley Chapel, with the Rev. E.D. McKune officiating. Interment will be in Kohlerlawn cemetery.

Re: William Scott Cliff Family from MIchigan

Posted: 6 Jun 2012 7:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cliff, Scott
William Scott Cliff and Alma Cecilia Lindberg were my great grandparents. Their youngest child was John William Cliff whose youngest child is Martha Kaye whose oldest child is me, Susanne Lynn.
Would love any info you could share on the Scott family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic