Search for content in message boards

CRAZY IN CALIFORNIA-WEST SACRAMENTO,YOLO COUNTY

CRAZY IN CALIFORNIA-WEST SACRAMENTO,YOLO COUNTY

Posted: 22 Jan 2005 10:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Feb 2005 9:08PM GMT
Surnames: Hiatt, Patterson, Marcum, Yates, Anderson, Spelts
Im Looking for any and or all of these SURNAMES That are related to me and my family. Theres quite a lots of them so Im haveing trouble pieceing them all together, Can someone out there please help me put the familys in order and where they are suppose to go, And with whom. My things are so mixed up Im ready to throw in my Towel.LOL LOL My family is so large I dont think I will ever get it to where when I enter Data it will be when someone is Born or the worst when they die. But that is my goal.O.K. SURNAMES in my TREE.. Hiatt/Marcum/Spelts/Anderson/Patterson/Yates/Murphy/Trine/Albright/Pocock/Frazer/Campbell/Collins/Seprodi/Asher/Owens/Mincks/Jackson/Waldkotter/Boldehemmer/Wells/Walker/Montgomery/Aydlatt/Busick/Kirkman/Houston/Merckle/Harrold/Thatcher/Craven/Mills/Edwards/... From Everywher but mostly from Indiana/Kentucky/Colorado/California/Ohio/North Carolina/.. IRELAND/SCOTLAND/GERMANY/U.S.A.. I know Im asking alot but will you please help me get things in order.? Thank You So Very Much. I would have a better chance if I could get into more sites but I dont have the $ to pay to get access. So Ive been working on this from what I already know and from relatives and what have you Thanks Again Jill

Re: CRAZY IN CALIFORNIA-WEST SACRAMENTO,YOLO COUNTY

Posted: 1 Feb 2005 11:42PM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2006 8:54PM GMT
I was juse wondering how long have you been working on your family History. my advice is this ( and I have been doing Family History (Genealogy) for 18 years) you need to view your family as a jigsaw puzzle when doing a puzzle you work on what you know first. the edges (the same goes with family History you start with your self. get you and your family in to a program PAF, Legacy etc and work out. You can't just throw names out especially Anderson 85 percent of the world has Anderson in the ancestry if they are

With what you have gotten from family members. Sit down and organize your things I to am from a very large family and have lots of sources and documents. I have sat down and seperated everything by family name and have a file for that name. Then after that just start with you and work out unitl you get the those names. As for when to get information.

There is a wonderful place called Family History Centers Run through the LDS Church (Mormons) and they have branches all over located in many of the Church meeting houses you do not have to be a member to use these services.

It is easy to get fustrated, you need to get what you can keyed in and then just fill in the holes (just as you would a jigsaw puzzle) you will be surprised as how easily they will fill in. the main key is patiences. It to 20 year of research between me and my mother to open her line and now I go be to her 3rd great grandparents in most of her lines and one line goes to her 4th great grandparents

To get help on name we need more information on a particular person or family.

I hope this can help
If you need more help you can email me directly at true_money@juno.com ( I teach a class on PAF 5)

Posted: 22 Feb 2005 10:56AM GMT
Thank you for your input I am going to do what you suggested and see if I can work this all out I will get back to you a soon as I can And Thank you again Jill S. Hiatt P.S. It's way passed time for bed It's 4 am Good Morning

Hiatt (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2005 10:23PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jun 2005 10:50PM GMT
Surnames: Hiatt
I am related to your family. I am John "Jack" edward Hiatts sister, also Rosie Seprodi, Margaret Asher and Frances Owens sister. We are from Indiana and Ill. If you are interested in this line as much as I have, I am willing to share. Mabel Hiatt

Hiatt Re: CRAZY IN CALIFORNIA-WEST SACRAMENTO,YOLO COUNTY

Posted: 2 Sep 2005 8:59AM GMT
Hi, I noticed you've been doing extensive searches, including those for Hiatt.
I was curious if you've found anything for a Richard A. Hiatt b. 1911? His Father was Arthur Hiatt, I think born in 1862. Richard had 2 sisters, I 'think' one was named Thelma, and don't know the other.
Richard A. Hiatt was also known as 'Buddy' as a child (he was in silent movies). He was born in Minnesota and grew up in California. He served during WW2.
Richard's mother's name was Agnes Hiatt.
Richard married several times and moved around.
If you have any information regarding this line, I'd very much appreciate hearing from you.
Thank you, Vicki Hiatt Thomason

Posted: 4 Sep 2005 12:29PM GMT
Wow This is very shocking to me, I never knew that My father had another sister, Im sorry its taken so long to reply I have been takeing care of some personel business. anyways so your name is Mabel Hiatt, My name is Jill Sue Hiatt and John (Jack) Hiatt is my father, He was married to my Mother Gloria Mae Marcum If this is real reply back to me. Thanks Jill

Re: Hiatt Re: CRAZY IN CALIFORNIA-WEST SACRAMENTO,YOLO COUNTY

Posted: 6 Sep 2005 7:19AM GMT
Hi Vickie Jill Hiatt here and I saw your message and I will have to look that up and see, there are so many Hiatts as you may very well know and its hard to figure it all out. HAHA!!! I get going on mine and its all messed up. I will get ahold of my aunt and maybe she will have what you are looking for, oh by the way are we related as well???
per page

Find a board about a specific topic