Search for content in message boards

KASLLY

Posted: 3 Dec 2012 6:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kaslly
ANYBODY have any info about Kaslly Family? They came from Austria Hungary; Peter and Elizabeth were the parents; 1910 census in Indiana has Peter Jr., Michael and John. Thinking they had an older son named Jack also. He was born in 1891.
Having a very tough time finding info on them. Family moved to Ohio between 1910 and 1920.

Re: KASLLY

Posted: 4 Dec 2012 5:26PM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 11 Dec 2012 2:29PM GMT

Posted: 9 Dec 2012 4:54AM GMT
That is very interesting info. However, not sure these are the folks I am searching for. Oldest person I have on my website is Jack Charles Kaslly; born Feb 15 1891 in Austria-Hungary. This was off his draft registration card from 1942. He was married to Yvonne Kassly; and she came over on a navy ship in 1919 as a married person; listed as Yvonne Kaslly. She was born in France, so I am tempted to believe that Jack Charles was over in Europe during WWI and married her there.
After the war they lived in Toledo, Ohio..
just have not found any connections to Jack Charles, other than the Kaslly's in South Bend were also from Austria-Hungary. Coincidence, or relatives?????
Thank you for the info also...
steve

Posted: 10 Dec 2012 2:57PM GMT
I'm assuming they're relatives. There was a Michael Edwin Kaslly, whose address on his World War I draft card is the same as Jack C. Kaslly's address on his WWI draft card. I'm pretty sure this Michael is the son of Peter and Teresa Keczeli (Kaslly) from South Bend.

Posted: 28 Feb 2013 6:38PM GMT
Hi! I found this thread when i googled my great great grandmothers name, yvonne kaslly. From when my grandpa tells me the info about toledo, ohio is correct. When going through my great grandma irene kaslly's things i found a portrait of Jack Charles Kaslly from 1916. I wish i could attach it to this message somehow. Are you a relative of mine?

Posted: 28 Feb 2013 8:22PM GMT
Hi Megan..I am Steve Kinsey in Toledo. My Aunt Irene was a Leonard...my mom's sister. Tom Kaslly was my cousin...I used to babysit for Denise, Marc and Mitch....which one is your parents?
Are you one of the girls working at Kaslly Kitchen? We were in there this past summer. If you are, ask Marc about me.
I have a genealogy website with all of our family on it...over 1400 people...
ooooo. or you might be a relative of Jack Jr. out west. Let me know.....e mail is heywood71@yahoo.com
And, if I can get that pic, I will put it on my website too..
Thanx
steve
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions