Search for content in message boards

Hartman/Lutes

Hartman/Lutes

Posted: 6 Mar 2013 3:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hartman Lutes
I am looking for information on Andy Lutes and Hazel Hartman (aka Hazel Lutes). I am not able to locate their parents. My grandfather (Robert) was son of Hazel (and possibly Andy). My grandfather went by two names also; Robert Lawrence Lutes and Robert Lawrence Hartman. Hartman is the name he used when he married my grandmother Gloria. Any information would be helpful. It is thought that Robert had 2 siblings (Viola and Richard), but we are not sure if they share the same parents.

Re: Hartman/Lutes

Posted: 11 Mar 2013 12:18PM GMT
There is a 1925 marriage in Rush Co of an Andrew Lutes (parents were Peter B Lutes & Sylvia Richardson) to a Hazel Hartman (parents William Hartman & Cora McNutt).

Posted: 11 Mar 2013 1:11PM GMT
Surnames: Hartman; Lutes
That is the only information I can find also. I cannot go further back. Also, I am really trying to locate the orphanage information. I am not 100% certain that both Hazel and Andy are the biological parents and I was hoping that the orphanage might have more information on that.

Posted: 11 Mar 2013 2:53PM GMT
Thank you. It looks like your source is more accurate than what I found. If you don't mind me asking, which website/source did you use? Thank you again for helping!

Warmest Regards,
Jodi

Posted: 11 Mar 2013 4:21PM GMT
familysearch.org

Posted: 11 Mar 2013 5:04PM GMT
On 7 Mar 1895 in Franklin, In there is a marriage of a James W(Wm?) Hartman to a Cora E McNutt. His parents were Hugh Hartman and Eliza Conly.

Posted: 11 Mar 2013 5:10PM GMT
Cora's parents were Robert McNutt & Mary M Davis.

FYI: There is also a birth of a Viola Hartman, dau of Andy & Hazel

Posted: 11 Mar 2013 5:27PM GMT
Thank you!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions