Search for content in message boards

Thomas Crozier

Thomas Crozier

Suzanne Horner (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Crozier
Crozier,Thomas born in Ireland married to a Susanna. In 1871 in the Ontario, Canada area Thomas was 58 and Susanna was 52. She was also born in Ireland. I do now there first child was born around 1846 in Canada so they would of have to come to Canada before 1846. Any information would be great.
Thanks Suzanne Horner/Crozier

death records

eliza (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Crozier
Have you tried to get the death records of Thomas and Susanna? On the death certificate there is a place for
place of birth, also date of birth. This would reveal
when and where Thomas and Susanna were born in Ireland.
I don't know about Canada, but in the US you can contact
Town Clerk in the town/city where the person died to obtain
death certificate. Also obtain copy of obituary. Many
clues revealed in obits.

Re: Thomas Crozier

Marion (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2002 11:08PM GMT
Hello Suzanna
I have a Mary Esther Crozier, husband John McNally and 9 children who came from Ireland and arrived in Durham Co. Ontario, Canada in 1842.
Many of Johns brothers came and possibly some of his wifes family as well.
Where in Ontario did they live.?
Have you seen the name Mary or Esther Crozier in you families.?
Marion
Please reply to Jimar757@aol.com

Posted: 16 Nov 2002 6:19PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2002 11:19PM GMT
Hi, I'm hoping that maybe my family info connects with your's to fill in some of the blanks.

My great-grandfather David was born at Carlton Place, Ontario in 1849/1850. He moved to Missouri and is listed on the 1880 Census. He lists his parents are from Ireland and England. We do not know the names of my great-grandfather's parents.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Posted: 30 Apr 2003 11:22AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2003 1:03PM GMT
Just saw in the London Free Press that a Lydia C. CROZIER
past away Age 85th yr wife of Jack McKnight Daughter of Pearl Edwards and George F. CROZIER.Brothers Alfred (1972)
Sister Grace (1997) Ruth

Posted: 16 Feb 2004 4:36PM GMT
Saw your Thomas Crozier came from Carleton Place. I live in next town. My great grandfather Richard Crozier b. Eng/Ireland m. Sarah Straus/Strain ?? d. 7 Jan. 1870 in Township of St. Vincent, Grey County, Ont. Can. He & Sarah had children: Martha b. 1862 Twp. of St. Vincent; Isabella b. 1864 there also, m. Samuel John Davey in Walter's Falls, Holland Twp., Grey County on 16 Feb. 1887 (they are my grandparents). Their eldest son Wilfred Gerald Davey was b. Walter's Falls Nov. 1987. Looking for any relatives to Richard/Isabella Crozier. Thanks.

Shauna (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2004 2:28PM GMT
Thanks Eva for your inquiry. I've checked with my dad and none of these names ring a bell with him. Thanks for your interest.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic