Search for content in message boards

DUNGAN

Posted: 3 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Jul 2001 3:14PM GMT
Surnames: Gastineau
Hi,
Does anyone have any info on the Dungan family in Pulaski County, KY? I have a Hannah Dungan married to Job Gastineau there in 1812. She is buried in the Gastineau/Hubble Cemetery in Pulaski Co. We don't know much about here. They had a daugher, Sarah Jane Gastineau who married into the Eastham's, I believe. Please let me know if you have any info on the Dungans.
Janie

Re: DUNGAN

Posted: 11 Jul 2003 4:30PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jul 2003 4:08AM GMT
Surnames: Dungan/Duncan/Pearce/Pierce/Burris/Burrus/Tincher
You can check VA. Also go to Bucks CO.PA.you will find lots about the Dungan family.This is also part of my tree.

Janie Budd (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 2003 4:46PM GMT
Surnames: Gastineau
George,
Thank you for that info. Have you found the Gastineau's in Bucks Co. PA? I have a gap between the Revolutionary War and about 1790. I do have info pre the Revolutionary War and then after 1790. Job Gastineau was married about three or four times with Hannah Dungan being his last wife.
Janie Gastineau Budd

Posted: 11 Jul 2003 4:56PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jul 2003 4:08AM GMT
Surnames: Dungans,Gastineau's
I have nothing on Gastineau's at this time.I will check my tree
when I get back home.I have to take my wife in for a Ultra Sound.Will check my Dungans list and Bucks CO.PA.

Posted: 20 Nov 2003 10:19PM GMT
Surnames: Dungan
Hi, Janie my name is Jacob Dungan. Im only 12 years old but I'm very interested in my family history. I've been doin some research on the internet lately but nothing new seems to be coming up. The latest I have is my great-great-grandpa, George Thomas Dungan. He was born on Oct. 10 1884 in Hinton, KY. He was married to Mami Giles and that all I know about her.George and Mami had 6 children one of them being my great-grandpa, Jesse Lee Dungan Sr. I don't know exactly where the town is that Jesse was born in but I know that it's by a city named Georgetown. I've never heard of Hannah Dungan but maybe if you could wright me back maybe we could connect some dots.

Janie Budd (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 2003 11:01PM GMT
Hi Jacob,
I don't have anything on the Dungan family other than Hannah Dungan marrying Job Gastineau that I had in my first post.
Good luck in your research. You are posting in the right area. Try posting a new post under the name Dungan and see if anyone answers you that is researching that family.
Janie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions