Search for content in message boards

Hill Bryan Coffee

Hill Bryan Coffee

Posted: 14 Feb 2005 9:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Someone contacted me about this family, but I don't recall who.

The Hill Bryan Coffee that I have was born 1827, son of Gen. John E. Coffee and Ann Penelope Bryan. He was married in 1841 to Mary E. Church, born 1828, died 1901. He died Apr. 9, 1891 in Madison Co., FL

I have his widow's pension app that I will send to whomever needs it.

Jack

Re: Hill Bryan Coffee

Posted: 18 Feb 2007 12:49PM GMT
He is my great grand father. send me a copy if you can thanks

Posted: 14 Mar 2010 8:41PM GMT
Hill Bryan Coffee is my great great great grandfather. I would greatly appreciate a copy of Mary's pension application! Thank you!

Posted: 28 May 2012 8:41PM GMT
Surnames: Coffee
Hi Jack,
We may be cousins. Hill Bryan Coffee was my 4th great grandfather (brother to my 3rd great grandfather Christopher Columbus Coffee.)
Can you send me Hill Bryan Coffee's widow pension application? My mother is a collateral member of the UDC via Hill Bryan and we have some conflicting information that I think the pension application may clear up.
My great aunt wrote a book - One Mann's Family and Assorted Relatives. Are you familiar with the book? Hill Bryan Coffee was her 2nd great uncle and the book has a lot of information on the Coffee family. My mom was born in Madison.
If you can send me the widow's app to AnnieLaurieWynn@gmail.com I would be greatly appreciative.
Thanks! :)

Posted: 28 May 2012 8:45PM GMT
Some times I type faster than I can think. Hill Byran Coffee was my 4th Great Uncle. His brother (Christopher Columbus Coffee) was my 3rd great grandfather. Sorry I mistyped before.
I would so appreciate a copy of Hill Byran's widow's pension ap.
THANKS!
Annie-Laurie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions