Search for content in message boards

Lucien Picard arrested for Murder of Raymond Trudeau

Lucien Picard arrested for Murder of Raymond Trudeau

Posted: 1 Nov 2009 4:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Picard, Trudeau
Found information about a Lucien Picard born about 1909, arrest for the murder of Raymond Trudeau 6 years old boy of Montreal, they arrested Lucien Picard in Quebec City. It was in a 1954 newspaper.

If anyone is related to Lucien Picard or the 6 year old boy Raymond Trudeau and would like the information post a message and I will send it to you....

Re: Lucien Picard arrested for Murder of Raymond Trudeau

Posted: 22 Sep 2011 4:46AM GMT
Hello! My name is Cynthia Trudeau, and Raymond Trudeau would have been my uncle. He was my late fathers younger brother. I never really knew the story of what happened back then and I started searching the net for some info. Anything you have will be great!! Do you have any relation to this story??

Thanking you in advance,

Cynthia

Posted: 23 Sep 2011 2:41AM GMT
I would suggest to read the Montreal newspapers, for example La Patrie, or the Montreal Gazette, for that year, at the Quebec National archives and library, at http://www.banq.qc.ca/accueil/index.html?language_id=1

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 10:48PM GMT
I am related to Raymond Trudeau, he would be my uncle, and my fathers brother, I have heard about his sick attacker, which I know learn his name as Lucien Picard, which I heard by my grandmother that he got the death penalty for the murder of Raymond Trudeau.. if you have any info please let me know. thanks

Posted: 27 Dec 2011 10:51PM GMT
Cynthia ??? if Raymond was your uncle you chould be my cousin ??? but as far as I know I dont have a cousin called Cynthia

Posted: 29 Dec 2011 5:24AM GMT
Yes Jason..its me Cindy....real name...Cynthia!

Posted: 10 Feb 2012 12:50AM GMT
Surnames: Waddell Trudeau
I am typing this on behalf of my husband, Gary Waddell. If you read the Montreal Gazette dated Aug 2, 1954 you will see Gary's name as Raymond's friend. He witnessed it when Raymond was picked up. Gary lived at 925 St George Street and if his memory is correct the Trudeau's lived on Chennville Street. Raymond's father worked at the boiler shop on St George Street. Email him at karenwaddell@sympatico.ca if you want to connect with Gary.

Posted: 10 Feb 2012 12:55AM GMT
Surnames: Waddell Trudeau
Hi, my name is Gary. I was Raymond's best friend and was with him on the day that Lucien Picard approached him. My name is in the Montreal Gazette newspaper story published Aug 2, 1954
I lived at 925 St George Street and Raymond lived on Chennville street (behind St George Street)
You can reach me by email at karenwaddell@sympatico.ca

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 12:37AM GMT
Hi there. This is going to sound really strange but I am tutoring Raymond's younger brother James. We were talking about his family and he broke down telling me about Raymond who died before he was born. He doesn't know that much about it because his parents and his older brother are both deceased and they did not share much with him at all about the circumstances. It haunts him to this day. I was just wondering if anyone can share stories or pictures that I can share with him. I will of course make sure that he time is right and that he is willing to see it.

Thank you. I would just love to be able to help him in some way about this clearly deep rooted issue with him.

Sandra

Posted: 28 Mar 2013 12:52AM GMT
My husband Gary is willing to share information about Raymond as he was with Raymond on that fateful day. How do you want to get in touch with us? We will wait for your reply.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic