Search for content in message boards

HUNT connections to Lane/Gibson Families

HUNT connections to Lane/Gibson Families

Jean Hubbs Shay (View posts)
Posted: 15 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HUNT, GIBSON, LANE, WILLIAMS, LOCKE, FLUDD, GRAHAM
In my quest for the WILLIAMS and GIBSON families of Simpson Co., KY. I've found three connections to the HUNT family. Samuel LANE m Elizabeth HUNT, 23 Feb 1793 Washington Co., TN. Moses HUNT m Susanna GIBSON and Nancy HUNT married Randolph GIBSON. I'm interested in connecting the dots between these families. I've got Lane's married to Gibson's and Lane's married to Williams and Williams and Gibson's both married to Hunt and Lane. It's confusing isn't it. Would love to sort cousins with someone.
Jean Hubbs Shay
GmpiGma@aol.com

Hunt connections

Posted: 18 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 2:33AM GMT
Surnames: Hunt, Gibson
I don't know if you are still looking for information on how these Hunts tie together, but I do have some information on the Simpson County Hunts and the Washington TN Hunts. Love to share, Sidney

Hunt's of Simpson & Washington Cos

Jean Shay (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: HUNT, GIBSON, WILLIAMS, LANE, ADEN, DICKEY
Yes, I'm very interested in receiving information about the HUNT family connections. Please e-mail me direct at GmpiGma@aol.com
Thanks a million
Jean

Re: HUNT connections to Lane/Gibson Families

Posted: 8 Aug 2002 2:00PM GMT
My GGG grandfather was Samuel Lane who married Elizabeth Hunt 23 Feb. 1793, Washington County, Tn. My information tells me her father was Jesse Hunt, b. 29 Jan 1755. My GG grandfather was their son Thomas H Lane, b.1 March 1811, I think. My G grandfather was their son James King Lane, born in Simpson Co. They moved to Texas when he was 2 yrs old. ( Freestone County ) I've just started research and I'm interested in sharing info and helping some one put this all together.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions