Search for content in message boards

STAPLETON FAMILY ELLIOTT CO. KY.

STAPLETON FAMILY ELLIOTT CO. KY.

Posted: 5 Apr 2001 4:29AM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 2:08AM GMT
LOOKING FOR STAPLETON FAMILY FROM ELLIOTT CO. KY. THERE WOULD BE THOMAS STAPLETON AND HIS SON WILLIAM AND THEN HIS SON STEVEN THAT MARRIED A MITILDA SLUSS AND THE A EMMA ETHEL STAPLETON AND THEN MY GRANDMOTHER MINNIE ALICE MOORE GRIZZLE AND THEN MY FATHER LEO GRIZZLE HAVE INFORMATION TO SHARE ON THIS FAMILY INFORMATION.E-MAIL ME AT bigtoe@aol.com

Stapleton Family

Posted: 9 Jun 2001 10:45PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 7:16PM GMT
Hi Leona,

Tried to email you but it kept coming back at a "fatal error". Hope you check this sight.

Anyway, my great, great grandfather Silas Stapleton is a brother to your Steven Stapleton.

If your interested, I would be more tha happy to share what information I have on the Stapleton family with you.

You can reach me at: ehudson1@columbus.rr.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Erica Hudson

Re: STAPLETON FAMILY ELLIOTT CO. KY.

Posted: 5 Jul 2001 12:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stapleton, Salyer, Barker, Blevins, Stephens/Stevens, Waugh, Wilburn
I can put you in touch with someone who is a descendant of William Stapleton and does extensive research. If you are interested, contact me at lemaster@netacs.net.

Posted: 14 Jul 2001 5:25PM GMT
Hello: Janice & Erica: My Line is as follows. Thomas Stapleton 1724-1808 married Sarah Crook in 1750. Joshua 1767-1847 married Margaret Cassell.Charles-abt,1802-1878-married Nancy Easterling Salyer. William-1845-Died?-married Lydia Ann Craft.-Alonzo -1878-1908-married Sabrina Frederick-1880-1921. Arlie-1904-1982.Louise Stapleton Collins-1938-Me-------------------------------------
I would like to share with You any info. I have several pictures of this line if you would be interested.
Louise Stapleton Collins

Posted: 20 Jul 2001 4:12PM GMT
Edited: 10 Nov 2003 6:51PM GMT
Surnames: Stapleton, Salyer, Barker, Blevins
Hello Louise, I too, descend from Thomas Stapleton and Sarah Crook through their son John. I have many discrepancies in your line. I have Charles, ca 1802, married to Mary Evans, d/o Benjamin Evans. I also don't show a son named William. I have received my information from someone doing research on the Stapletons, but evidently not from someone in your line. I'd very much appreciate getting your family information and I'd enjoy seeing pictures. Thank you. Janice

Kermit Collins (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2001 6:22PM GMT
Janice LeMaster
I aquired this info from the following.
http://members.tripod.com/-RobertStapleton/stapleton.html
Also.From Appalachian Heritage Website.I can send you this website if You would like to have it.If interested please E-mail me at kermitcollins@yahoo.com.
Also info from my Parents family Bible.
Info from Appalachian Heritage is about 156 pages of Reed & Stapleton-Alone Plus Much Much more-Most all East Ky.
Louise Stapleton Collins

Posted: 28 Nov 2001 1:08AM GMT

Posted: 28 Nov 2001 1:12AM GMT
Hi,

I tried the URL listed and could not get it. Would please let me know if it is still available.

Thanx,
Maxi

Posted: 2 Dec 2001 11:19AM GMT
Edited: 29 Oct 2002 8:06AM GMT
Surnames: STAPLETON, STURGILL
Hi Maxi and All,
Here is an excellent site for researching the Stapleton family of Elliott County, KY.
http://home.zoomnet.net/~cbarker/elliott.htm
Good Luck,
Ramona
Researching Stapleton-Sturgill of Elliott Co. KY.

Maxine Morgan (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 2001 5:52PM GMT
Surnames: Stapleton, Combs, Morgan, Martin, Lee, Ward
Thank you so much. I shall enjoy perusing this site.

Maxi
per page

Find a board about a specific topic