Search for content in message boards

Elner Lee Farrar & Lois Nelson Farrar of Vidalia

Elner Lee Farrar & Lois Nelson Farrar of Vidalia

Posted: 15 Feb 2011 7:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Farrar, Nelson, Williamson
Lois (born abt 1923) is the daughter of Callie Nelson of Richland Parish who is the sister of my father. I am looking for a contact with this side of the family.
She married Elmer Lee Farrar in 1938 in Richland Parish. His father was J. B. Farrar and his mother Mary (deceased before marriage).

Re: Elner Lee Farrar & Lois Nelson Farrar of Vidalia

Posted: 20 Dec 2012 12:22AM GMT
Brenda: I believe I attended church with your aunt at Vidalia First Baptist Church. Give them a call at 318.336.7111. They may have some information to share with you.

Posted: 20 Dec 2012 5:19AM GMT
oh thank you so much. Actually Lois's mother was my dad's sister. I have been tracking the children. I will give her a call as soon as I have a voice again. Have been unable to talk for more than 10 days. LOL! No much good with a phone at present. Again, thank you so much.

Posted: 20 Dec 2012 5:27AM GMT
oh I am just too excited and have no one to talk to since I can't talk. aunt Callie must have been my dad's favorite sister since I remember her name and did not know many of their names at all. My dad was the baby of the family, many many years younger than a majority of his brothers and sisters, and he did not have me and my twin until he was in his mid 50's. Most of my cousins that I never met are deceased because of the age difference between us. I want to know what happened to Aunt Callie after her 2nd husband died. I can't track her further. Are any family members still located around Rayville area? Oh well, so full of questions with WHAT HAPPENED TO ESTENA being a main one. She signed the marriage license between my mom and dad and I can't track her at all.. She may be my neighbor and I would never know. Does she know what happened to her Aunt that left many children and all ended up in the La Bap Children's home???? Bet I could fill in a lot of the blanks for her as well. Again, thank you so much.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic