Search for content in message boards

Seeking descendants of Mark Lott

Seeking descendants of Mark Lott

Posted: 28 May 2002 5:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Sep 2004 1:25PM GMT
Surnames: Lott, Davis
I am seeking the descendants of Mark Lott who married Delilah Jones. I am the gggg granddaughter of his daughter Penelope Lott who married Stafford Davis.

Please contact me at the above address.

Thank you....

Re: Seeking descendants of Mark Lott

Posted: 7 Aug 2002 4:40PM GMT
I am the gggg granddaughter of Mark Lott & Delilah. Their son Daniel Sr. wss my ggg grandfather, Daniel's son, Mark, was my gg grandfather, his son Joel was my great grandfather, and his son Nathaniel was my grandfather, and Nathaniel's daughter, Lilla, was my mother. I think I have it right.

Cheryl Wilkerson

Posted: 1 Sep 2002 11:01PM GMT
Did your Mark Lott have a son named Richard who married a Lucinda (Lucy) White in Cleborne, Al?

Nancy

Posted: 1 Sep 2002 11:49PM GMT
Edited: 21 Dec 2002 3:37PM GMT
Surnames: Lott
I am sorry...my Mark Lott did not have a son named Richard.

Posted: 16 Nov 2002 2:31PM GMT
Trying to trace my mother's family, her name is Sarah Kathryn Vickers Croft from Moultrie, GA.Mark Lott, wife Delilah Jones, may be my mother's ggg grandfather,if my info is correct they had a daughter Elizabeth who married John Peterson, Jr., ,their daughter Frances was the first wife of Youngy Vickers, son Wiley married Nancy "Babe" Harper, mother's parents were son Elijah David Vickers and wife Bessie Sharpe . Any information greatly appreciated,lloyd Croft,tlcroft@attbi.com

Posted: 15 Feb 2003 2:54PM GMT
I am a descendant of Mark Lott and Delilah Jones. I'm not famliar with your line, but there is someone who can help us. Contact me and we'll try to connect your line to Mark and Delilah. My e-mail is landlisa@bellsouth.net. Take care.

Lisa

Posted: 23 Jul 2006 11:36PM GMT
Surnames: Mark Lott,Richard Lott, Henry J. Lott, Parthenia Burgess
Nancy,
I am descended from my great great gandfather Mark Lott and Parthenia Burgess Lott. My great grandfather was born in Edgefied, South Carolina. He and some of his relatives moved across Georgia to Benton, Alabama, now called Cleburne Co. Alabama. Today it is not far from Anniston Alabama. There are several Mark Lotts, it is confusing to me sometimes. Here are the Lotts who were living in Benton, Co. in 1844--Hiram, Mark,Jr., Mark,Sr., Ellis, John, and Sarah, My Mark also had a son named Mark jr. Henry Jackson Lott is my great grandfather(son of Mark Lott) and brother to Richard E. Lott. Most of my Mark Lott's children moved to Texas. Most are buried there.I also have a lot of genalogy on Parthenia Burgess Lott who married my Mark Lott.

Posted: 15 Oct 2006 4:17AM GMT
Do you have any inforamtion on the parents of Mark Lott? I believe that my gg grandmother, Elizabeth Lott who married William Anderson in Benton, Alabama is your Mark Lott's sister.

Her husband was killed in the civil war and she married G. W. Joiner and moved to Bell County Texas after the Civil War.

Please contact me directly: halla1001@gvtc.com

Thanks
Barbara Morris

Posted: 26 May 2007 11:00PM GMT
Surnames: Lott
Hello,
Mark and Delilah Jones Lott are my ggggg Grandparents. Mark and Delilah are the parents of Daniel, who is the father of Joel, who is the father of Arthur, who is the father of Walton, who is the father of Otis, who is the father of my father David.

I am just starting to look into my family history, so any info would be great.

Thanks,
Karen Lott Gibby

Posted: 17 Aug 2007 12:03AM GMT
My ggg grandmother was Elizabeth Lott b. 1812
The only thing I know about her is: she married
Michael Red in 1830. He was from Ireland, the ended up in Wisconsin.......... I think.
seeking any info.
Thanks George Thomas
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions