Search for content in message boards

Butts Family

Butts Family

Charnissa Butts (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jan 2001 5:25AM GMT
My father was Walter Butts, brother to Joe Robert Butts of Cordele, GA. My father, Walter, died in '92 from Cancer and only one of his three children (my brother, Kevin) attended the funeral. It has been a very long time since I have seen any of Walter's family, but would not only like to get in contact again with them, but any other descendants from my father's side of the family.
Thank you,

Charnissa Butts

Butts family

Posted: 8 Feb 2001 5:13PM GMT
Edited: 9 Nov 2002 11:40PM GMT
Do you have any history of Butts family around Buena vista GA. around 1900?

Butts in Buena Vista GA (1900's)

Charnissa Butts (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2001 5:31AM GMT
Hello,
I am not sure... I just got in touch with family in Cartersville, Cordele, and Agusta, GA. I can definitely find out and get back to you because I am trying to go back as far as possible. I hardly know anything about my father's side of the family. I'll keep you posted.

Butts in GA.

Posted: 10 Feb 2001 11:02AM GMT
Keep in touch. I'm looking for Butts around 1900 in Buena Vista, Ga. There were 13 children. The last two were sent to live with grandparents and used their name: Adams. My grandfather was Sidney Albert Adams (Butts) who later moved to Florida and then to Philadelphi around 1912.
Keep in touch.

ANDREW ALBERT BUTTS

Baby Boy Nunnery/Rafferty/Butts/Lacroix (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2001 8:47AM GMT
Andrew Albert Butts adopted into BUTTS family in 1954. Seeking biological parents. Maybe you were an aunt or uncle who knows the truth. I am informed on 3 BUTTS Albert,decieced- Andrew I'm married to him - A brother Don , if any body seeks these three wolffcross@cs.com
Posted: 12 Feb 2001 8:25PM GMT
Negative. The Butts I'm looking for were circa 1890 in Georgia. I am not a Butts.

Re: Butts Family

Posted: 7 Jul 2001 8:51PM GMT
Surnames: rvbutts
Hello my name is Robert Butts. Please don't get excited yet. I'm trying to find some of my father's people. They were from around the Sparta, Milledgeville Ga., area. I currently live in Savannah, Ga. I need some more information if you could give it to me. E-mail me at rcourt4@aol.com or call 912-925-3436, fax 912-925-3417. Thanks in advance. Maybe we can be a blessing to each other.

Be Of Good Cheer

Robert
per page

Find a board about a specific topic