Search for content in message boards

Family seach

Family seach

Posted: 10 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 8:40PM GMT
Surnames: Hoesen, Housen, Husen
These are some of the most Important name that are in my Family tree, I will reply to anyone interested in exchanging Information.
Thanks ***William***
Surname: Hoesen, Adriaans, Arts, Behlen, Deesch, Devries, Dirven, Dizy, Duivenee, Fraiquin, Frederix, Gerrits, Grutters, Hartelo, Hendriks, Horstmans, VanBentum, Jansson, Knipsael, Kochout, Koenen, Kok, Kusters, Librand, Liefrenk, Noy, Nuszbaum, Pessers, Raemaekers, Reinders, Schreurs, Smets, Sondijkers, Sparidaans, Stoots, Speesen, Thijsen, Tunnessen, VanViegen, VanBruggen, VanDerWelk, VanDijk, Wetsels, DeVree, VanOs, Vahlkamp, Scholkons, VanDerVelden
Posted: 14 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Oct 2001 12:07AM GMT
Surnames: see message
I can help you with Adriaans, Arts, Gerrits,Hendriks Janssen, Koenen, Kok, Kusters, Noy, Raemakers, Reinders, Schreurs, Thijssen, Thunissen, van Bruggen, van Dijk,van Os en van der Velden

Family Surnames

Posted: 22 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 8:40PM GMT
Surnames: Hoesen, Husen, Hausen, Housen
THIS IS A LIST OF SURNAMES OF FAMILIES THAT ARE PART OF
MY FAMILYTREE.
ANYONE INTERESTED IN ECHANGING INFORMATION ABOUT THESE FAMILIES USE THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS."LOWLAND-DUTCHMAN@JUNO.COM"
THERE ARE IN SEVERAL CASES VARIATIONS IN THE SPELLING OF THESE NAMES, THAT COME FROM SEVERAL DIFFERENT ARCHIVE RECORDS, I HAVE TRIED TO DISPLAY THEM AS THEY ARE IN USE TODAY AND USED THE ARCHIVE RECORDS TO VERIFY THEM BY MARRIAGE, BIRTH, BAPTISM AND DEATH RECORD DATES.

Adriaans, Arts, Beckers, Becks, Bentum, Behlen, Brouns, Cunningham, Deesch, DeBeer, DeJong, DeVries, Dirven, Dizy, Duivenee, Engelen, Fraiquin, Frederix, Gerrits, Gijselaer, Groenewoud, Crover, Grutters, Hagelcruijs, Halder, Hartelo, Hausen(s), Hendriks, Henzen, Hopson, Horstmans, Housen(s), Hukkelhoven, Husen(s), Janssen, Jongen, Jurgus, Keteleers, Kisters, Knipsael, Kochholtz, Kochout, Koenen, Kok, Krumbach, Kisters, Kusters, Lamers, Lawrence, Liefrenk, Librand, Mazurek, Mijs, Noij, Nuszbaum, Pessers, Pigmans, Raemaekers, Ramakers, Reinders, Schade, Schreurs, Schuster, Smets, Sondijkers, Speesen, Spoelstra, Stoots, Stootz, terHoeven, Thijssen, Tunnessen, vanBruggen, VanDenOudenhoven, VanDerWelk, vanDijck, vanDijk, vanHelvoit, VanViegen, Verschuren, Vogelweiers, Waterfort, Wetzels, Zeebregs,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: hoesen

Martin van Bruggen (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2001 9:21PM GMT
Surnames: Van Bruggen
Am interested in the history of the Van Bruggen family who originated from the area of Asperen. My grandfather Martinus van Bruggen was born around 1888 in the nearby village of Acquoy.

Posted: 23 Oct 2001 3:56PM GMT
Edited: 9 May 2005 7:40PM GMT
Surnames: vanBruggen
Hello:
I have a Elisabeth vanBruggen 23 10 1773 Winssen Holland Married to Mathijs Thijssen, also some Ter Bruggen and Va de Bruggen, all from the Kleveland Area in that time period.
in a very large Data base.from that area.

Contact me at" lowland-dutchman@juno.com"
I have in the past communicated with a dorotique.witbernards@tip.nl and wonder if you might be one and the same.
William.

Daria (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2004 6:06PM GMT
Surnames: KOK
You mentioned you had info on KOK. Do you have info on an ANTHONIE KOK who would have lived in Heukelum in Holland in the early 1900's? I believe he worked on a mail boat.

KOK

Daria (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2004 6:16PM GMT
Surnames: KOK
Looking for information on ANTHONIE KOK, who would have lived in Heukelum, The Netherlands in the early 1900's. I believe he worked on a mail boat. Are you related to him?
Posted: 8 Feb 2004 11:04PM GMT
Edited: 9 May 2005 7:40PM GMT
Surnames: Kok
Hello: diara,
I looked at both of your messages,
It is going to take me a while to look up the Information you are asking about, So please give me some time.
I
n the mean time give me your E-mail address to reply to.
I will do my best to answer your Questions.

Thanks
William

Re: Family Surnames

Posted: 16 Jul 2005 8:26PM GMT
Surnames: deJong, deKok
I am doing research on my grandfathers DeJong ancestors of Gelderland. Derk deJong was born about 1760 in Deil. He married Mieke deKok in 1786 in Meteren. They had seven children: Theuis b. 1786, Geisbetta b. 1788, Jan Gijsbert b. 1788. These three were b. in Deil. Belia b. 1790, Gijsbert b. 1792, Gerrit b. 1795 and Geertruij b. 1804 all in Meteren.
Do you have any info. on any of this family?

Re: Family Surnames

William H Hoesen Sr 80+ (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jul 2005 3:07AM GMT
Surnames: Dejong & DeKok.
Hello:
Sorry, but I do not have any Dejong or DeKok from G.
Gelderland.
I have a Cornelia Dejong, but she is from Noord-Brabant , and I do not have any dates or places for her.
You might want to try GenLias and search for Dejong and DeKok, In either gelderland or NoordBrabant.
Thanks let me know If I can be of further help.
William H Hoesen sr 80+
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions