Search for content in message boards

STODDARD Family in MA & Upstate NY

STODDARD Family in MA & Upstate NY

Posted: 6 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Jul 2001 1:33PM GMT
Surnames: STODDARD, STODDER, MINOT, GOODENOUGH
Seeking proof that Jacob STODDARD, b. 1705 in Worcester County, MA is the son of Jacob STODDER, b. 1674, d. 1734, Hingham, Plymouth, MA and Sarah HOWARD.

Seeking information on Huldah GOODENOUGH, b. 1790 in Brookfield, Worcester, MA, d. 1866 in Pinckney, Lewis, NY, m. 1807 to James STODDARD, b. 1783 in MA, d. 1871 in Pinckney, Lewis, NY.

Have much STODDARD information to share.

geneaolgy

Mary Stoddard Sarver (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
I am the daughter of the late John Powell Stoddard Sr.
born in Pittsboro,Calhoun Co., Miss. b.12/25/1912 His father was William Lucian(or Lucian William) Stoddard. I am looking for information as to who his father may have been.
As far as I know, all my relitives were southerns.I have no other information other what I have given you. If you could be of some help, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you, Mary Stoddard Sarver

Texas Stoddards

Susan Bemus (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Stoddard
I'm just starting to try to trace my grandmother's ancestors. She was Gertrude Jewyl (or Jewyl Gertrude) Stoddard, b 1902 in Jack County TX, d 1976 Los Angeles CA. Her older brother and sister were Tom and Betty (Elizabeth?), both b after 1890 I believe. Family records are nonexistent, I have only verbal accounts from an uncle (Jewyl's son) now dec'd. I'm starting from scratch. Do you have any information about a branch of Stoddards that moved to Texas in late 1800s? Thanks for any help.

Stoddard family

Lisa Ferguson (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Stoddard, Kilbourn
I have Stoddard ancestors who I have traced back to Litchfield Co., CT. I'm looking for info on a Gideon Stoddard who married Anna Kilbourn and had a son, Henry on 5 Dec 1806. One source says that they were married on 28 Feb 1790 and that Henry was their eighth child. I'm looking for any other info on them.

Gideon Stoddard

Posted: 31 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 Mar 2002 6:00PM GMT
Surnames: Stoddard, Kilbourn
Yes, it is. There are a few Gideon Stoddards during that time period, and I was having difficulty differentiating them.

Gideon Stoddard

Doug Stoddard (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Stoddard
I have a family group sheet showing Gideon Stoddard, born 2 Feb 1768 in Litchfield, CT and married to Ann Kilbourn on 28 Feb 1790. Gideon is the son of Obed Stoddard and Mary Harrison. Is this the person you are looking for?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions