Search for content in message boards

PAULINE DYKMAN BAUER

PAULINE DYKMAN BAUER

Posted: 21 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 10 Oct 2011 11:21PM GMT
Surnames: BAUER, DYKMAN, HUFF, REINICK
Holyoke Enterprise, Holyoke, CO, September 28, 1989

Pauline Lenora Bauer was born July 18, 1923 at Lodgepole, NE, a daughter of K.J. Dykman and Emma Folkerts. She passed away Thursday, September 21, 1989 in Greeley at the age of 66.

Following her mother's death, she moved to Amherst as an infant where she was raised by Bill and Maggie Bauer. She received her grade school education in Amherst and graduated from Holyoke High School in the class of 1940. She attended college at Colorado University in Boulder.

Pauline worked at First National Bank in Holyoke util her marriage to Carl Bauer on June 16, 1943 at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Amherst. They lived in San Francisco, CA until Carl received his discharge from the U.S. Navy. They then returned to Amherst and started farming and have continued to make their home there since that time. Pauline worked for several years as a secretary-receptionist for Drs. Gregory and Griffith and later Dr. Chesnut.

She was a member of St. Paul's Lutheran Church and the Ladies Aid.

Survivors include her husband, Carl Bauer of Amherst; three sons, Michael Bauer and wife Glenda of Cincinnati, OH, Douglas Bauer and wife Mary Jane of Frederick, MD and Barry Bauer and wife Laurie of Overland Park, KS; one daughter, Candi Reinick and husband Rick of Kersey; two brothers, Lloyd Dykman and Walter Dykman of Lodgepole, NE; one sister, Leila Huff of Lodgepole, NE; and five grandchildren.

She was preceded in death by her parents and one brother, William.

Funeral services were held Monday, September 25, 1989 at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Amherst with Rev. John Larson officiating with burial following in the Amherst Cemetery.

Re: PAULINE LENORA DYKMAN

Joe Simons (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 2001 5:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DYKMAN
Vicki

I am interested in any information you have on DYKMAN from Lodgepole NE. I have a Jurgen Dykman and I am looking for any information on siblings/parents. {lease email me at jca-sim@incirlik.future.net.tr thank you.

Joe
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions