Search for content in message boards

Gelatt cemetery

Gelatt cemetery

Posted: 8 Feb 2005 7:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, I am looking for information on Gelatt Cemetery, which I beleive is around Jackson,Pa. Am looking for grave site of Nellie May Bowell, died Sept. 25 1916. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Gelatt cemetery

M tinklepaugh (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 2005 3:31AM GMT
Did you ever get any replies on your query. I live not too awful far from Gelatt cemetery and could maybe drive over and check it out for you.

Posted: 3 May 2005 5:12AM GMT
Mr. Tinklepauge,
Sorry to say, no, I have had no replys. I am trying to help my husband research his family. Nellie is his Grandmother(I believe). In that cemetery is suppose to be buried alot of his ancestors. Both Dunn and Sherman. It would be awfully kind of you to take your time to go there. We live in Colorado and don't travel much.It is my husbands GGGG Grandfather who settled Dunn Pond.I would be happy to reimberse you for some pictures if you could take some? Just let me know. My e-mail address is Dreamcastle1@aol.com. Thank you!!

mtinklepaugh (View posts)
Posted: 3 May 2005 12:11PM GMT
Are you related to Shermans in Susquehanna Pa. I will try to get out to Gelatt soon and will email pix that I take.

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 8:48PM GMT
Surnames: Hayden
It has been a long time since anyone has inquired here, but I am looking for the Hayden family from that area. There are three posted on findagrave in this cemetery, and I was wondering if there are any others. Does anyone live near the Gelatt Cemetery that might be walking their dog by there?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic