Search for content in message boards

LICKERS Mary Ella "Mickey" nee Hill

LICKERS Mary Ella "Mickey" nee Hill

Posted: 29 Sep 2003 11:06PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 3 Mar 2004 7:23PM GMT
Surnames: Hill, Lickers, Drysdale, Martin, Lucas, Winters, Barber
LICKERS Mary Ella (Mickey)-A Heart of Gold stopped beating on Saturday, September 27, 2003 at the Norfolk General Hospital, Simcoe. Mary (Hill) Lickers, age 79 years; wife of the late Robert Paul Lickers; loving mother of Donald (Jim) and the late Sandra of Six Nations, Paul and Trixie of Brantford, Sheila and Ron Drysdale of Waterford, Tom and Helen of Smithville, and the late Robert; special and cherished grandma of her dear grandchildren Bryanne and Laney; daughter of the late Thomas and Mary (Martin) Hill; sister of Tom Hill of Simcoe, Grace Lucas of Nova Scotia, Patricia Winters of Brantford, and the late Russ Hill, and Ila Barber; also survived by several nieces and nephews. The family will honour her life with a visitation at the Styres Funeral Home, Ohsweken after 2 p.m. Tuesday where Funeral Service will be held in the chapel on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 at 1 p.m. Evening prayers 7 p.m. Tuesday. Interment Ohsweken Baptist Cemetery.

Re: LICKERS Mary Ella "Mickey" nee Hill

Posted: 13 Jun 2011 4:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am a granddaughter of Mickey's late Brother Russell Hill. He had a daughter with May General, My mother Leona Mae Hill (Lou Lou) . I am looking for family history and ancestors of Russell. Who are his Mother Mary's Parents? And Thomas's Parents?

Re: LICKERS Mary Ella "Mickey" nee Hill

Posted: 18 Nov 2012 5:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Mary Ella "Mickey" was my mother, My grandmother's name was Mary Hill, my grandfather's name was Thomas Hill, I am not aware of their parents names but would also be interested to know if you find out. Where are you located if I may ask. Your father would have been my Uncle. My mother's brother Thomas Hill has also passed away. I would like to share history with you if that is possible. Thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions