Search for content in message boards

Peter McKenzie, son of Daniel and Rebecca McKenzie, SC

Peter McKenzie, son of Daniel and Rebecca McKenzie, SC

Posted: 9 Mar 2008 1:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McKenzie, Dubose
Hello,

My father wrote a genealogical history book on Daniel and Rebecca McKenzie of Old Williamsburg and Sumter Districts of SC.

I had a descendant write to me concerning the location of the son, Peter McKenzie's homeplace.

My father's book states the following:
"Joel Jennings Dubose, born 7 Nov. 1936, married Mamie Howard, daughter of Mary Nell Parrott and Mel Howard. No children, Joel lives at the family homeplace which was the old Peter McKenzie homeplace."

Can anyone shed any light on exactly where this Peter McKenzie homeplace is located (in SC?)

If so, please write to my email or answer here.

jbrevell@yahoo.com

Thanks very much,
Joanne Brown Revell

Re: Peter McKenzie, son of Daniel and Rebecca McKenzie, SC

Posted: 19 Apr 2014 5:38PM GMT
Surnames: McKenzie
Hi, My husband is a descendant of Daniel McKenzie (5th ggrandfather). Wondered if you could share the title, author, etc of this book you reference, and if it is difficult to find, how I might do so. I am particularly interested in Daniel's parents/ ancestors and how/when/why they came to SC.Thank you!

Re: Peter McKenzie, son of Daniel and Rebecca McKenzie, SC

Posted: 24 Apr 2014 4:10AM GMT
Surnames: McKenzie
Hello, and thank you for your interest in my father's book. My father, Gerald D. Brown, wrote this book on the family and descendants of Daniel and Rebecca McKenzie. I have his work and make copies for sale to those who are interested in this family line. Please contact me at my email address, jbrevell@yahoo.com for further information. Thanks again.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic