Search for content in message boards

Ingrams

Ingrams

Sally Norman (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2000 7:33PM GMT
If its of any help to anyone, I have information on Ingrams in England. Some of the names are , James Ingram born 1873,John Ingram born 1915,James Frederick Ingram born 1896 and Charles Albert Ingram born 1904.

Ingram Family England

Clayton Ingram (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 2000 1:31PM GMT
Here si my personal page
htpp://geocities.com/claytoningram/mypage.html
Hope it can be of some help to you.

Ingrams

Tom Ingram (View posts)
Posted: 7 May 2000 5:16PM GMT
You may have knocked down my brick wall. My Father was John Dayton Ingram, Would like any information you have. Tahnk you Tom Ingram--Email address m1grandpa@hotmail.com

john ingram

sally norman (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2000 12:04PM GMT
Tom, I am not sure of the middle name for John Ingram but if the dates match let me know and I will find out more info for you.
good luck

Sally

John Ingram

Tom Ingram (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2000 11:38PM GMT
Sally, My John Ingram was born March 21, 1916, He was born in West Mepphis Arkansas. He had a Sister Janie Jewell Ingram b.1914, Had Uncles Albert, Allen, Fredrick, Sherman and others. Grandpa was John Lester Ingram b.1877 d. 1956, Great Grandfater David Allen Ingram. Thank You Tom

ingrams

sally norman (View posts)
Posted: 9 May 2000 4:21PM GMT
Tom , a bit confusing this one as the names are slightly different but the dates could mean something. example: The John Ingram I have was actually born in 1912 ( sorry my mistake) and lived untill 1994.He was married to Sarah Alice Slark.You have Ingrams called Frederick and Albert where as I have James Frederick and Charles ALbert it may just be a coincidence and these may have been popular names.I have a James Ingram 1873-1952 and James Frederick Ingram 1896-1957.Charles Albert Ingram 1904-1989.Other names connected to this family are Slark and Kitchener.i am not sure if there is an American connection but I can find out.
If you want me to look into this more please let me know.

Best Regards

Sally Norman

Ingram

Tom (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2000 10:31PM GMT
Sally, I am looking up the other information that I have on my Ingrams. I have not forgotten about you. Were your Ingrams in the West Memphis arkansas area from 1880-1920??

Ingram's Cox's

Posted: 17 May 2000 7:22PM GMT
Edited: 27 Sep 2001 11:07AM GMT
I am looking for the family of an Everett Thomas Ingram
dob 03/02/1916 he married a Cathleen (?).
In Earl, Ar. His parents names were Willaim Thomas Ingram
Evie Cox. Does any of these names sound
familar?

Ingrams

Patricia Rehak (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2000 5:27PM GMT
I am trying to locate relatives of Pearl Rosa
Luker Ingram and Thomas Ingram of Alabama.
I would appreciate any information that you
can share.
Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic