Search for content in message boards

English Moye's

English Moye's

Posted: 12 Oct 2008 11:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Moye
I am an English Moye. I have been told that the name origated from the French Hugeonots who fled to England to escape persecution, Some stayed in England and others emigrated to America and later Australia. My branch of the family are from Rotherhithe London, but there are others from the east end of London and Suffolk. I am now living in Spain but would like to make contact wth anyone interested in the English branch of the family.
Albert Moye

Re: English Moye's

Posted: 16 Oct 2008 2:07PM GMT
I am Pat Ashby nee Moye and my Moyes come from Rotherhithe and Suffolk. Are you the son of Violet & Albert Moye, my brother who was killed in 1941. If so I would love to her from you and have your address. Have masses of information on the Moye family.

Re: English Moye's

Posted: 16 Oct 2008 2:09PM GMT
I am Pat Ashby nee Moye and my Moyes come from Rotherhithe and Suffolk. Are you the son of Violet & Albert Moye, my brother who was killed in 1941. If so I would love to her from you and have your address. Have masses of information on the Moye family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions