Search for content in message boards

To Linda Woodson Harris

To Linda Woodson Harris

Lori Ross (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2001 2:36PM GMT
Hi again Linda; hope you got my last message to your question? ANyway could you give me more specifics on the Woodson family Reunion? My email addy is rossrl@msn.com.
Thanks so much.

TO LORI WOODSON REUNION

Posted: 18 Jan 2001 5:10PM GMT
Edited: 1 Apr 2002 12:45PM GMT
LORI WE HAVE THE REUNION EVERY SEPTEMBER.AT FLORAL HILL I WILL BE GALD TO LET YOU KNOWN BUT IF YOU LIKE TO BE ON THE MILEING LIST CLL DR.MARVIN WOODSON (864)439-3948) OR EMILE woodsom@bellsouth.net

Thank you Linda

Lori Ross (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2001 8:58AM GMT
Thank you Linda. I will email Dr. Woodson to be put on his mailing list.

James Powhatan Woodson and reunion

Posted: 22 Jan 2001 10:41PM GMT
Edited: 22 Sep 2001 5:10PM GMT
Lori............Who was James parents and where is Floral Hill? Also, is this reunion open to all Woodsons?....Tks for info.......Denzil Woodson

WOODSON REUNION GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLIN

Posted: 23 Jan 2001 6:26AM GMT
Edited: 1 Apr 2002 12:45PM GMT
YES THIS REUNION IS FOR ALL WOODSON.THE DESCENDENTS OF DR. JOHN WOODSON AND SARAH .THIS IS THE OLD HOME PLACE OF AZARIAH WOODSON.WE HAVE IT EVER SEPTEMBER. DR.MARVIN WOODSON (864 )439-3948 GET ON THE MILE LIST.

James Powhatan Woodson's parents

Lori Ross (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2001 2:14PM GMT
Denzil,
I think you got Linda Harris's reply on the reunion.
James parents were George Woodson Jane Tabscot. Are you related to them?
Lori

George Jane

Posted: 23 Jan 2001 3:05PM GMT
Hi Lori and tks for reply....Yipper, I got info. from linda. As far as I know now I am not related....I have 3 or 4 Georges on file that I have not matched up yet.Do u know who Georges parents were? My line, goes thru John, Robert, Robert, Richard, joseph, joseph to milander{milner} to edwin, etc....My line is the va to w.va migration route which I am traveling over this spring..Again, tks for info..Denzil

My ancestoral line

Lori Ross (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2001 9:20AM GMT
Hi Denzil; My ancestoral line from James Powhatan Woodson going back is: George Woodson, then John Stephen Woodson, then Matthew Woodson, then Stephen Woodson, then John Woodson, then Robert Woodson, then Dr. John Woodson Sarah Winston. Looks like our lines broke off at Robert. The Woodsons are certainly a HUGE family that is for sure!!
Lori
Posted: 25 Jan 2001 9:33AM GMT
Thanks for info. Lori and good hunting...I have couple months before I start hitting the road to check lots of names out...tks again....Denzil

Re: WOODSON REUNION GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLIN

William Woodson (View posts)
Posted: 5 Sep 2001 1:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,
Would like to know more about the reunion, occurred in Jan. 2001. Greenville is not too far from Union County, SC where my folks were in the 1780s on until the 1850s. Some of their descendants may be in the group at Greenville. Folks were: Robert, Benjamin, James Sr., James Jr., and Sarah [wife of Turner Roundtree]. If can contact them, will be most happy to do so.
Send what you can about the reunion. Thanks William Woodson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions