Search for content in message boards

Samuel Desourdy family

Samuel Desourdy family

Posted: 30 Oct 2006 3:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Desourdy
First Generation

1. Samuel Desourdy was born about 1840 in ,,Canada. He died after 1910 in of Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA.

1910 census:
Name: Samuel Desourdy Age in 1910: 53 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1857 Birthplace: Canada Relation to
Head of House: Father Father's Birth Place: New York Mother's Birth Place: New York Home in 1910:
Plattsburg Ward 6, Clinton, New York Marital Status: Widowed Race: White Gender: Male

Samuel married Mrs . Mrs was born in ,,Canada. She died before 1910.

They had the following children:

+ 2 M i. Frank Dennis Desourdy was born on 25 Apr 1867. He died on 20 Dec 1948.

3 M ii. Henry Michael Desourdy was born about 1868. He died after 24 Jul 1928.
Henry married Irene Violet Bushey .

4 F iii. Desourdy was born about 1874. She died on 24 Jul 1928 in Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA.

Mrs. William Spallafi, a life-long resident of this city passed away at
her home at 25 Standish street early Sunday morning at the age of fiftyfour
years. Mrs. Spallan had been ailing for some time but her death was very sudden.
Surviving Mrs, Spallan are her husband William Spallan, a son
William, Jr., two daughters, Mrs.1
Leo Denicore* of this city and Mrs.
A. 8. Fogg of Comstock, N. Y. Two
brothers, Henry Desourdy and
Frank Desourdy besides three sisters,
Mrs. John Mayette, Mrs.
Joseph Cameron all of this city and j4rfl,.,M,elyina Bedo of Whitehall also also survive.

Desourdy married William Spallan . William died after 24 Jul 1928 in of Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA.

5 F iv. Desourdy died after 24 Jul 1928 in of Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA.
Desourdy married John Mayette .

6 F v. Desourdy died after 24 Jul 1928 in of Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA.
Desourdy married Joseph Cameron .

7 F vi. Melvina Desourdy died after 24 Jul 1928 in of Whilthall, Warren, New York, USA.
Melvina married Bedo . Bedo died before 24 Jul 1928.

Second Generation

2. Frank Dennis Desourdy (Samuel) was born on 25 Apr 1867 in ,Quebec,Canada. He died on 20 Dec 1948 in ,,New York, USA.

In 1938, of Comstock, NY
1910 census:
Name: Frank Desourdy Age in 1910: 2_[42] Estimated Birth Year: abt 1908_[abt 1868] Birthplace:
Canada Relation to Head of House: Head Father's name: Samuel Father's Birth Place: Canada Mother's
Birth Place: Canada Spouse's name: Anna Home in 1910: Plattsburg Ward 6, Clinton, New York Marital
Status: Married Race: White Gender: Male Year of Immigration: 1871

1920 census:
Name: Frank Desourdy Home in 1920: Schuyler Falls, Clinton, New York Age: 53 years Estimated Birth
Year: abt 1867 Birthplace: New York Relation to Head of House: Head Father's Birth Place: Canada
Mother's Birth Place: Canada Marital Status: Widow Race: White Sex: Male Home owned: Rent Able to
read: No Able to Write: No Image: 357

to the US in 1871

From: Alan Kratzsch, enctrumpetman@yahoo.com_To: valyer@cox.net_Sent: Saturday, February 26,
2005 _Subject: In Response to Frank Dennis Desourdy__Hello Richard,__I was recently looking for
information about my GGgrandfather and I felt upon Frank Dennis Desourdy. This man, by all respects,
seems to be my GGgrandfather except one problem, their child Harry William Desourdy. Your Frank was
born in the same year and married to an Anna; as was mine. According to your information and
information I have found, I think I may have made a match that you may not have. Attatched to the e-mail
is a census report I got off of Ancestry.com. This document (the very last _family on the list) includes a
Frank married to an Anna. There are also 4 children, two of which I can read, the others are not very
clear. Irwin (the 3rd child) is who I believe (on this census) is my Ggrandfather. At the time of this census
in 1910 my Irwin would have been 10 years old, the same age as this Irwin, and I also know that my
Irwin's father's name was Frank. The second child on list is a name that starts with what looks like an "H"
but is definately not "Harry". I was wondering if your Harry may been called Harry as a family name, but
not as his legal name? The "H" on this census is 14, which would be a direct match to your Harry, expect,
what the heck does that name say?)__Sorry, this is long winded, but I wanted to share some more
information about Frank Desourdy that may or may not confirm our Franks to be the same. In my family
tree Frank was born in Canada and his mother was full blooded Native American, one reason I suspect I
have never been able to find who she _was. His son, Irwin Desourdy (I've also seen it spelt Erwin and
Irvin), lived around Lake Placid, NY and was the first man to 'test drive' the Olympic bobsled run there.
He was on the Olympic Bobsled sled team as a second stringer in 1932. If I was given accurate
information from my mother, the Desourdy family still works at the Olympic training center there in Lake
Placid, and Irwin's picture can be seen somewhere on one of the many walls, I saw 10 or so years ago
when I was 10 or something. Irwin died in 1936 or 1938, can't remember off the top of my head, in a car
accident as the passenger of a drunk driver.__Sorry to gab on and on about my family history, I'm just
hoping that I have help fill a gap in both of our histories. If you could e-mail me back at
enctrumpetman@yahoo.com with any information you may be able to give me I would appreciate it.
Happy hunting and God Bless. -- Alan Michael Kratzsch__I wrote back the following:__Thanks for your
email. A person who is doing research in the same family is:_Mary Ratcliff_maryratliff37@hotmail.
com_Surname: Desourdy_Location: NY, USA_Date: 1800-2001_Comments: any info on Donel [Frank]
Desourdy of Anna Wells married Plattsburgh, Clinton County, NY around 1890's__My interest is more
peripheral in that I am doing a one name study on Valyer. A granddaughter, Lilian A. Desourdy, married
a Valyer and I picked up the information posted from them. Her daughter, Lois Valyer Shoots, Residence:

8476 Denman Road, Fort Byron, NY 13140, Phone: 315-776-9676. Lois wrote (the email I have for her is
milo_farms@tds.net): "I do not know if this will help but my mother Lillian Desourdy Valyer is the
daughter of Harry William Desourdy 1/25/1896 to 3/3/1965 who was born in Plattsburg, New York, and
was married to Gertrude Clark. Harry William Desourdy is the son of Frank Dennis Desourdy who we
believe was born in Canada about 4/25/1867, and he was married to Anna Wells birth place unknown.
Mom is still alive and she has cousins who live up in the Lake Placid area I believe. She's 71 [75 in 2005]
and may remember names of great aunts and the like. If you want to get in touch with her e-mail me back
and I'll get back to you."__So that is my source for the name "Harry"-- Your census data seems pretty
persuasive to me and Harry may actually be a shortened or popularized name from something longer.
Similarly Frank may be a name chosen by his father instead of going with Donel, if I understand the note
from Mary Ratcliff. You'd need to go into the birth records to be sure. Mary may have more information.__I
appreciate learning more about your interesting family, Alan. (By the way, Alan is my middle name, from
the Keltic word meaning handsome or harmony. There is also an ancient tribe called the Alans).__Please
keep me updated on your findings.__Cordially,__Richard Alan Nelson_valyer@cox.net

Frank married Anna Wells daughter of Joseph S Wells and Eliza about 1892 in Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA. Anna was born in Aug 1874 in Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA. She died about 1914.

1880 United States Federal Census Record
about Anna Wells

Name:
Anna Wells
Home in 1880:
Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York
Estimated Birth Year:
abt 1873
BirthPlace:
New York
Relation to head-of-household:
Daughter
Father's name:
Joseph S.
Father's birthplace:
Canada
Mother's name:
Eliza
Mother's birthplace:
NY
Neighbors:
View others on page
Marital status:
Single
Race:
White
Cannot read/write:

Blind:

Deaf and dumb:

Otherwise disabled:

Idiotic or insane:

View image
Household Members:

Name
Eliza Wells
Louisa Wells
Clara Wells
Anna Wells
Ada D. Wells

1910 census:
Name: Anna Desourdy Age in 1910: 30 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1880 Birthplace: New York Relation to
Head of House: Wife Father's Birth Place: New York Mother's Birth Place: New York Spouse's name:
Frank Home in 1910: Plattsburg Ward 6, Clinton, New York Marital Status: Married Race: White Gender:
Female Neighbors:

Frank and Anna had the following children:

8 F i. Anna Mae Desourdy was born in Mar 1894 in Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA. She died after 1910.

1910 census:
Name: Anna Desourdy Age in 1910: 17 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1893 Birthplace:
New York Relation to Head of House: Daughter Father's name: Frank Father's Birth
Place: Canada Mother's name: Anna Mother's Birth Place: New York Home in 1910:
Plattsburg Ward 6, Clinton, New York Marital Status: Single Race: White Gender:
Female

+ 9 M ii. Harry William L Desourdy was born on 25 Jan 1896. He died on 3 Mar 1965.

+ 10 M iii. Irving Samuel Desourdy was born in Jun 1899. He died on 9 Sep 1938.

11 F iv. Irene Desourdy was born about 1902 in Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA. She died after 8 Feb 1924.

Feb 8th, 1924: Workmans comp hearing, Irene Desourdy Beekmantown, N. Y.; loss
use of right index finger §285.12;

1910 census:
Name: Eddie Desourdy Age in 1910: 8 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1902 Birthplace: New
York Relation to Head of House: Daughter Father's name: Frank Father's Birth Place:

Canada Mother's name: Anna Mother's Birth Place: New York Home in 1910:
Female

1920 census:
Name: Irene Desourdy Home in 1920: Schuyler Falls, Clinton, New York Age: 18
years Estimated Birth Year: abt 1902 Birthplace: New York Relation to Head of House:
Daughter Father's name: Frank Father's Birth Place: New York Mother's Birth Place:
New York Marital Status: Single Race: White Sex: Female Able to read: Yes Able to
Write: Yes Image: 357

12 F v. Carrie S Desourdy was born about 1904 in Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA. She died after 1910.

1910 census:
Name: Carrie S Desourdy Age in 1910: 6 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1904 Birthplace:
New York Relation to Head of House: Daughter Father's name: Frank Father's Birth
Place: Canada Mother's name: Anna Mother's Birth Place: New York Home in 1910:
Female

13 F vi. Ethel Nina Desourdy was born about 1907 in Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA. She died in May 1980.

1920 census:
Name: Ethel Desourdy Home in 1920: Schuyler Falls, Clinton, New York Age: 13
years Estimated Birth Year: abt 1907 Birthplace: New York Relation to Head of House:
Daughter Father's name: Frank Father's Birth Place: New York Mother's Birth Place:
New York Marital Status: Single Race: White Sex: Female Able to read: Yes Able to
Write: Yes Image: 357

+ 14 F vii. Edith (Nonie) Desourdy was born about 1908. She died after 1920.

15 F viii. David Henry Desourdy was born in Apr 1914 in ,,New York, USA. She died on 1 May 1914 in ,,New York, USA.

Third Generation

9. Harry William L Desourdy (Frank Dennis, Samuel) was born on 25 Jan 1896 in Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA. He died on 3 Mar 1965 in ,,New York, USA.

In 1938, of Comstock, NY
1910 census:
Name: William L Desourdy Age in 1910: 14 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1896 Birthplace: New York
Relation to Head of House: Son Father's name: Frank Father's Birth Place: Canada Mother's name:
Anna Mother's Birth Place: New York Home in 1910: Plattsburg Ward 6, Clinton, New York Marital

1920 census:
Name: Harry Desourdy Home in 1920: Schuyler Falls, Clinton, New York Age: 23 years Estimated Birth
Year: abt 1897 Birthplace: New York Relation to Head of House: Son Father's name: Frank Father's
Birth Place: New York Mother's Birth Place: New York Marital Status: Single Race: White Sex: Male Able
to read: Yes Able to Write: Yes Image: 357

1930 census:
Name: Harry W Desourdy Home in 1930: North Elba, Essex, New York Age: 34 Estimated Birth Year:
abt 1896 Birthplace: New York Relation to Head of House: Head Spouse's name: Gertrude M Race:
White

HARRY DESOURDY 25 Jan 1896 Mar 1965 (New York) (none specified) 096-26-4356 New York SSI

Honor List of County’s Sons in Army and Navy_Plattsburgh City..._Desourdy, Harry W._The Plattsburgh
Chapter of the American Red Cross, deeply sensible of the debt of gratitude that we all owe to the men
who have gone out from our communities in the service of our country, have desired to prepare and
publish a “Roll of Honor” containing the names of such men who have gone from the territory covered by
the Plattsburgh Chapter (Clinton County and parts of Essex and Franklin Counties.) Some time ago a
committee was appointed to compile the list of names and publish the Honor Roll. The task has not been
an easy one for the reason that no records have been kept of those who volunteered for service in the
Army, Navy, and National Guard. Requests addressed to representatives of the local auxiliaries brought
lists from many of the towns and to those who assisted in this way in furnishing the names not otherwise
obtainable, and to others who copied long lists of the selected men in the National Army, the committee
desires to express its sincere thanks. In spite of the utmost care the list as compiled is no doubt
incomplete and inaccurate. Corrections and additions should be sent to the Headquarters of the
Plattsburgh Chapter, American Red Cross, 39 Oak Street, Plattsburgh, NY. Source: Plattsburgh Daily
Republican, Friday, May 10, 1918, Page 4. A copy is available online at: http://freepages.military.
rootsweb.com/~wolcottelder/Honor%20List%20of%20C ounty.htm __Other Desourdy connections to
Plattsburgh include: __Plattsburgh Morning Telegram _Newspaper Index - 1881-1894 _"This list contains
approximately 1800 different surnames covering more than 3000 Birth, Marriage, and Death notices from
the Morning Telegram newspaper which was published in Plattsburgh, NY from 1881-1894. Most of the
notices are Clinton County oriented with Essex, Franklin and St. Lawrence Counties also represented. I
have compiled this list of surnames becuase of the information contained in these notices that is
sometimes difficult to locate elsewhere. If you wish to receive the information from the notices in this
newspaper follow the instructions below. You will receive the information from every Birth, Marriage, and
Death notice that the surname you are requesting appears. To receive the information send the surname
(s) requested along with the code numbers. An example follows._ADAMS MT2 MT3 _Include $2.00 for
each surname requested and a Self-Addressed-Stamped-Envelope. Make checks or money orders

payable to Michael Burgess. Requests should be sent to:_Michael Burgess_135 Rabideau St._Cadyville,
NY 12918_MORNING TELEGRAM SURNAME INDEX CODE: _MT1 Birth Notices _MT2 Marriage Notices
_MT3 Death Notices _SURNAMES:_DESOURDIS MT3_DESOURDY MT3"_Source: http://www.rootsweb.
com/~nyclinto/telegramcd.html__Robert D. (HENRY) Desourdy, 67, of 30 Greenwood St., died at his
home Thursday, Jan. 16, 2003. He was born in Lake Placid on Sept. 19, 1935, the son of Irvin and Alice
(Pelky) Desourdy. Friends may call Saturday, Jan. 18th from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Clark Funeral
Home in Lake Placid. Funeral services will be held Sunday, Jan. 19th at 1:30 p.m. at the funeral home.
Rev. Judson Pealer, rector of St. Eustace Episcopal Church in Lake Placid, will officiate. Burial will be in
North Elba Cemetery in May._Source: http://www.pressrepublican.com/News/obits/2003/01172003ob.
htm__Dorothy M. Desourdy, 77, a resident of Uihlein Mercy Center in Lake Placid died Monday, Dec. 6,
2004, at the Adirondack Medical Center in Saranac Lake. She was born in Witherbee, N.Y., May 20,
1927, the daughter of Irvin and Alice (Pelkey) Desourdy. Calling hours will be held Wednesday from 11 a.
m. to noon at the Reiss Memorial Chapel in the Uihlein Mercy Center. A Mass of Christian burial will
follow at the Reiss Memorial Chapel at noon. Rev. Patrick O'Reilly will officiate. Burial will be in North
Elba Cemetery in Lake Placid. The Clark Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements._Source: http://
www.pressrepublican.com/News/obits/2004/12082004ob.htm__OBIT...: DOROTHY (DOT) M.
DESOURDY_Dorothy (Dot) M. Desourdy, 77, a resident of Uihlein Mercy Center in Lake Placid passed
away Monday, December 6, 2004 at the Adirondack Medical Center in Saranac Lake. She was born in
Witherbee, NY on May 20, 1927, the daughter of Irvin and Alice (Pelkey) Desourdy. Dorothy is survived
by one daughter: Diane Walters and her husband Edward of Lebanon, PA; two brothers: Kenneth
Desourdy and his wife Linda of Lake Placid and Joseph Desourdy of Keeseville, NY. She is also
survived by two grandchildren: Denise Ott of Elizabethtown, PA and Tina Willet of Lebanon, PA; two
great-grandchildren and two nieces also survive. A brother, Robert, died earlier. Calling hours will be
held Wednesday, December 8, from 11am to 12 noon at the Reiss Memorial Chapel in the Uihlein Mercy
Center. A Mass of Christian Burial will follow at the Reiss Memorial Chapel at 12 noon. Reverend Patrick
O'Reilly will officiate. Burial will be in North Elba Cemetery in Lake Placid. The Clark Funeral Home is in
charge of arrangements. Source: http://www.wnbz.com/December%202004/120704.htm__Bertha C.
(Badger LaRose) Gonyea_Morrisonville - Mrs. Bertha C. (Badger LaRose) Gonyea, 90, of the Flat Rock
Road, died Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2000, at the CVPH Medical Center. She was born in Plattsburgh on Feb. 12,
1910, the daughter of the late George E. and Emma (Badger) Badger. Bertha was a homemaker and
enjoyed cooking. She was a member of the Saranac Senior Citizens and St. Alexander’s Church in
Morrisonville. She was predeceased by her husband, Leonard Gonyea; a sister, Olive Welch; and a
brother, Lewis Badger. She is survived by five stepsons and their spouses, Marvin and Jennette Gonyea
of Hudson Falls, Armond and Linda Gonyea of Fort Edward, Gary and Patricia Gonyea of Pulaski,
Gerald and Virginia Gonyea of Greenbrier, Tenn., and Donald and Byrle Gonyea of Hudson Falls; two
stepdaughters, Verna DESOURDY of Hudson Falls and Gloria Bren of Trail, Minn.; a sister, Rita
LaVarnway of Saranac; several stepgrandchildren; stepgreat-grandchildren; and several nieces and
nephews. Calling hours will be Wednesday from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Brown Funeral Home, Park Row in
Cadyville. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated Thursday at 1 p.m. at St. Alexander’s Church in
Morrisonville. Interment will follow in St. Peter's Cemetery. Friends wishing may make donations to the
Fitzpatrick Cancer Center_Source: http://www.pressrepublican.com/News/obits/ob100700.htm

World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 Record _about Harry William Desourdy
Name: Harry William Desourdy
City: Not Stated
County: Clinton
State: New York
Birthplace: New York;United States of America
Birth Date: Jan 25 1896
Race: Caucasian
Roll: 1712297

DraftBoard: 1

Harry married Gertrude M Clark about 1929 in , Essex, New York. Gertrude was born on 19 Feb 1909 in ,,New York, USA. She died in Jan 1979 in Hudson Falls, Washington, New York, USA.

GERTRUDE DESOURDY 19 Feb 1909 Jan 1979 (not specified) 12839 (Hudson Falls, Washington, NY
<http://resources.rootsweb.com/USA/NY/Washington>;) 097-32-6932 New York SSI

1930 census:
Name: Gertrude M Desourdy Home in 1930: North Elba, Essex, New York Age: 21 Estimated Birth Year:
abt 1909 Relation to Head of House: Wife Spouse's name: Harry W

Harry and Gertrude had the following children:

16 F i. Lillian Desourdy .
Lillian married Valyer .

10. Irving Samuel Desourdy (Frank Dennis, Samuel) was born in Jun 1899 in Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA. He died on 9 Sep 1938 in Elizabethtown, Essex, New York, USA. The cause of death was Car Accident. He was buried on 12 Sep 1938 in Lake Placid, Essex, New York, USA.

1910 census:
Name: Levis Desourdy Age in 1910: 10 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1900 Birthplace: New York Relation to
Head of House: Son Father's name: Frank Father's Birth Place: Canada Mother's name: Anna Mother's
Birth Place: New York Home in 1910: Plattsburg Ward 6, Clinton, New York Marital Status: Single Race:
White Gender: Male

1920 census:
Name: Irwin Desourdy Home in 1920: Schuyler Falls, Clinton, New York Age: 20 years Estimated Birth
Year: abt 1900 Birthplace: New York Relation to Head of House: Son Father's name: Frank Father's
Birth Place: New York Mother's Birth Place: New York Marital Status: Single Race: White Sex: Male Able
to read: Yes Able to Write: Yes Image: 357

1930 census:
Name: Erwin S Desourdy Home in 1930: North Elba, Essex, New York Age: 30 Estimated Birth Year: abt
1900 Birthplace: New York Relation to Head of House: Head Spouse's name: Olice Race: White

Erwin Desourdy, 3d, of Lake Placid died at the Community House at Elizabethtown at 5:45
Friday night of injuries received in an automobile accident Monday
night. He died of a fractured skull and had not recovered consciousness since the accident.
His body was brought to Lake Placid Saturday noon by M. B. Clark and funeral services were
held at St. Agnes church Monday morning, Rev. Daniel £. Cahill
the Elizabethtown-Lewis highway in a car driven by Donald White
of Lake Placid which sideswiped a machine proceeding in the opposite
direction driven by Lyman Rabideau of Witherbee. Mr. and
Mrs. Rufus Decker of this village
were also passengers. The latter
•was hurt and remained for some
time at the Community House
where she was taker with Desourdy.
She is recovering from

shock, back and leg injuries.
White and Decker were at first
thought to have escaped serious
injury. It has since developed that
White suffered spinal injury. He
was confined in the Lake Placid
Genera! hospital for several days
and is now recuperating at the
home of his aunt, Mrs. William
Marshall.
Desourdy was born in Plattsburg
and had lived in Lake Placid
for about nine years. He had been
employed at the Mt. VanHoevenberg
bobrun since its construction
and was one or the first professional
pilots to take a bob down
the slide. He was a member of
the local volunteer fire department.
He is survived by his wife, the
former Alice Pelkey of Mooers,
and eight children, the oldest 14
years and the youngest six months,
Harold, Donald, Dorothy, Marion,
Norah, Kenneth, Robert and Joseph.
Other survivors are his
father, Frank Desourdy of Com.
stock, N. Y., and a brother, Harry,
of that village; four sisters: Mrs.
Claude Haggart, Moriah; Mrs.
David Soulia, Mtaevilie; Mrs.
Edith Liberty, South PUttsburg,
and Mrs. Edgar Bashaw, Willsboro.
Testimony preliminary to the
inquest was taken Monday at
Elixabetfetown by L. H. Cans, coroner,
of Tieonderoga. The formal
inquest will be held as soon as
White is able to appear.

Irving married Alice M. Pelkey daughter of Edward Pelkey and Lizza about 1923 in North Elba, Essex, New York, USA. Alice was born on 21 Aug 1900 in Moores,Clinton, New York, USA. She died on 26 Mar 1975 in Lake Placid, Essex, New York, USA.

ALICE DESOURDY 21 Aug 1900 Mar 1975 12946 (Lake Placid, Essex, NY <http://resources.rootsweb.
com/USA/NY/Essex>) (none specified) 129-20-7939 New York SSI

1930 census:
Name: Olice Desourdy Home in 1930: North Elba, Essex, New York Age: 29 Estimated Birth Year: abt
1901 Relation to Head of House: Wife Spouse's name: Erwin S

Alice Desourdy

LAKE PLACID - Alice Desourdy, 74, a lifelong resident of the area, died
Wednesday evening at Uihlein Mercy Center where she had resided since September.
Mrs. Desourdy was born in Mooers, a daughter of Edward and Lizza Pelkey. She was the
widow of Ervin Desourdy who died in September, 1938.
Survivors are: five sons, Harold of Florida, Donald of Saranac Lake, Kenneth and
Robert of Lake Placid, and Joseph of Jay; three daughters, Dorothy Desourdy
of Lake Placid, Mrs. Alfred (Marion) Loadwick of Mattapan,
Mass., and Mrs. Julius (Nora) Gonyea of Lake
Placid; a brother, Joseph Pelkey of Lake Placid; two
sisters, Carrie White of Lake Placid and Dora Bumell of
Peru; 13 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Friends may call this evening from 7 to 9 o'clock at
the Clark Funeral Home. A prayer service will be held at 9
a.m., Saturday at St. Agnes Church. The funeral Mass will
be offered at 11 a.m., Monday at St. Agnes Church with the
pastor, the Rev. William LaValley, officiating. Burial
will be in St. Agnes Cemetery. Friends wishing to
remember Mrs. Desourdy may make contributions in
her name to Uihlein Mercy Center.

Irving and Alice had the following children:

+ 17 M i. Harold E Desourdy was born in 1924. He died after 28 Mar 1975.

18 M ii. Donald E Desourdy was born about 1926 in ,,New York, USA. He died after 28 Mar 1975 in of Saranac Lake,,New York, USA.

1930 census:
Name: Donald E Desourdy Home in 1930: North Elba, Essex, New York Age: 4
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1926 Relation to Head of House: Son Father's name: Erwin
S Mother's name: Olice

+ 19 F iii. Dorothy Florence M Desourdy was born on 20 May 1927. She died on 6 Dec 2004.

20 F iv. Marion E Desourdy was born on 11 Sep 1928 in North Elba, , Essex, New York, USA. She died on 18 Mar 2000 in Skowhegan,, Maine, USA.

1930 census:
Name: Marion E Desourdy Home in 1930: North Elba, Essex, New York Age: 1
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1928 Relation to Head of House: Daughter Father's name:
Erwin S Mother's name: Olice

Marion married1 Alfred Ward Loadwick on 4 May 1948 in Boston,,Mass., USA. Alfred was born2 on 28 Aug 1911 in Theresa, Jefferson, New York, USA. He died3 on 27 Jun 1992 in of Somerville,,Mass., USA.

21 F v. Nora Ann Desourdy was born on 25 Aug 1932 in Lake Placid, Essex, New York, USA. She died after 28 Mar 1975 in of Lake Placid, Essex, New York, USA.

DESOURDY—At Lake Placid, N.Y., Thursday, August 25, 1932 a
daughter, Norah Ann, to Mr and Mrs Irving S. Desourdy.

Nora married Julius William Gonyea Jr on 21 May 1948.

22 M vi. Kenneth Desourdy was born on 23 Nov 1933 in , , New York, USA. He died after 6 Dec 2004 in of Lake Placid,,New York, USA.

Desourdy, Kenneth
60 Hurley,_Lake Placid, NY 12946-6630
(518) 523-3238

Kenneth married Linda . Linda died after 6 Dec 2004.

23 M vii. Robert David. (Henry) Desourdy was born on 19 Sep 1935 in Lake Placid, Essex, New York, USA. He died on 16 Jan 2003 in Lake Placid, Essex, New York, USA. He was buried in May 2003 in North Elba Cemetery,Lake Placid,,New York, USA.

DESOURDY — At Lake Placid General hospital, Thursday, September
19, 1935, a son, Robert David,to Mr. and Mrs. Irving Desourdy.

Robert D. (HENRY) Desourdy - Rocky Mountain News (Jan/10/2004)

Robert D. (HENRY) Desourdy, 67, of 30 Greenwood St., died at his home Thursday,
Jan. 16, 2003.
He was born in Lake Placid on Sept. 19, 1935, the son of Irvin and Alice (Pelky)
Desourdy.
Friends may call Saturday, Jan. 18th from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Clark Funeral
Home in Lake Placid. Funeral services will be held Sunday, Jan. 19th at 1:30 p.m. at
the funeral home. Rev. Judson Pealer, rector of St. Eustace Episcopal Church in Lake
Placid, will officiate. Burial will be in North Elba Cemetery in May.

ROBERT DESOURDY 19 Sep 1935 16 Jan 2003 (V) 12946 (Lake Placid, Essex, NY
<http://resources.rootsweb.com/USA/NY/Essex>;) (none specified) 118-26-8227 New
York SSI

Robert married Bessie L Bodiford, on 12 Oct 1968 in , , New York, USA. Bessie was born on 13 Nov 1930 in of Massena,,New York, USA. She died on 9 Sep 1995 in Lake Placid, Essex, New York, USA.

BESSIE L DESOURDY 13 Nov 1930 09 Sep 1995 12946 (Lake Placid, Essex, NY
<http://resources.rootsweb.com/USA/NY/Essex>;) (none specified) 133-22-9475 New
York

24 M viii. Joseph Francis Desourdy was born on 19 Mar 1938 in Lake Placid, Essex, New York, USA. He died after 6 Dec 2004 in of Jay, Essex, New York, USA.

BESOURDY—At the Lake Placid General hospital, Saturday, Mar.19, 1938 a son,
Joseph Francis, to Mr.
and Mrs. Irving Desourdy.

J DESOURDY Birth Date: 4 Jun 1937 Death Date: 15 Jan 1993 Social Security
Number: 088-30-9196 State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: New York SSI

George Pulsifer
PALM BAY, Fla. -- George Pulsifer, 61, passed away into the hands of the Lord on
Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2005, in Palm Bay, Fla., after a long illness with cancer. He was
born Feb. 13, 1944, in Jay, N.Y., the son of Wallace and Marguerite (Pelkey) Pulsifer
of Jay.

After graduating from AuSable Valley Central School, he went to work at Whiteface
Mountain where he worked until he moved to Florida in 1989, where he worked for
Ranger Construction for 14 years until he retired. He married Lillian (Betty) Grant on
June 14, 1969.
He is survived by two sons and two daughters-in-law, George and Candy Pulsifer and
John and Rhonda Pulsifer; one daughter, Ellen Fritz and her husband Rick of Florida;
two brothers, Tom Pulsifer of Jay and Gary Pulsifer of Keeseville; three sisters, Sadie
Pulsifer and Mary Murray of Jay and Theresa Desourdy of Hinesburgh, Vt.; seven
grandchildren, Christopher, Monica and Katey Fritz, Tyler and Katlin Pulsifer, Jacob
Pulsifer and Amanda Johnson; and many nieces and nephews.
He was predeceased by three brothers, John, Wally and William.
A prayer service will be held on Saturday at 6 p.m. at Sadie Pulsifer's house in Jay
with the Rev. Philip T. Allen, pastor of Holy Name and St. Matthew's, officiating.
The Zaumetzer-Sprague Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.

14. Edith (Nonie) Desourdy (Frank Dennis, Samuel) was born about 1908 in ,,New York, USA. She died after 1920.

1910 census:
Name: Nonie E Desourdy Age in 1910: 2 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1908 Birthplace: New York Relation
to Head of House: Daughter Father's name: Frank Father's Birth Place: Canada Mother's name: Anna
Mother's Birth Place: New York Home in 1910: Plattsburg Ward 6, Clinton, New York Marital Status:
Single Race: White Gender: Female
1920 census:
Name: Edith Desourdy Home in 1920: Schuyler Falls, Clinton, New York Age: 16 years Estimated Birth
Year: abt 1904 Birthplace: New York Relation to Head of House: Daughter Father's name: Frank
Father's Birth Place: New York Mother's Birth Place: New York Marital Status: Single Race: White Sex:
Female Able to read: Yes Able to Write: Yes Image: 357

Edith married Alfred Liberty .

They had the following children:

25 F i. Beatrice Clara Liberty was born on 7 Jan 1922 in Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA. She died on 13 Jun 2006 in CVPH, Plattsburgh, Clinton, New York, USA. She was buried on 17 Jun 2006 in Immaculate Conception Cemetery, Keeseville, Essex, New York, USA..

June 15, 2006
BEATRICE CLARA DANIELS, 84, formerly of the Wallace Hill Road, Plattsburgh, died
Tuesday, June 13, 2006, at the CVPH Medical Center Skilled Nursing Facility
surrounded by her loving family.__She was born in Plattsburgh, Jan. 7, 1922, the
daughter of Alfred and Edith (Desourdy) Liberty.__Calling hours will be held Saturday,
June 17, 2006, from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Hamilton Funeral Home in Keeseville.__A
funeral service will follow at 10 a.m. at the Hamilton Funeral Home in Keeseville with
the Rev. William G. Reamer, CVPH Chaplain, officiating.__Committal prayers and
burial will follow in the Immaculate Conception Cemetery in Keeseville.

Beatrice married Daniels .

1. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical index , Family History Library, 35 N. West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150, USA, www.familysearch.org."Marion E. Desourdy; Female; Birth: 11 SEP 1928 North Elba, , Essex, New York; Death: 18 MAR 2000; Father: Irwin S. Desourdy; Mother: Alice M. Pelkey; Spouse: Alfred Loadwick; Marriage: About 1931 , , New York."Record submitted after 1991 by a member of the LDS Church.Search performed using PAF Insight on 08 Oct 2006.
2. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical index ."Alfred Loadwick; Male; Birth: 28 AUG 1911 , , New York; Death: 27 JUN 1992; Spouse: Marion E. Desourdy; Marriage: About 1931 , , New York."Record submitted after 1991 by a member of the LDS Church.Search performed using PAF Insight on 08 Oct 2006.
3. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, International Genealogical index ."Alfred Loadwick; Male; Birth: 28 AUG 1911 , , New York; Death: 27 JUN 1992; Spouse: Marion E. Desourdy; Marriage: About 1931 , , New York."Record submitted after 1991 by a member of the LDS Church.Search performed using PAF Insight on 08 Oct 2006.

Fourth Generation

17. Harold E Desourdy (Irving Samuel, Frank Dennis, Samuel) was born in 1924 in ,,New York, USA. He died after 28 Mar 1975 in of Florida, USA.

1930 census:
Name: Harold E Desourdy Home in 1930: North Elba, Essex, New York Age: 5 Estimated Birth Year: abt
1925 Relation to Head of House: Son Father's name: Erwin S Mother's name: Olice

U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 Record _about Harold E Desourdy
Name: Harold E Desourdy
Birth Year: 1924
Race: White, citizen
Nativity State or Country: New York
County or City: Essex

Enlistment Date: 28 Jan 1943
Enlistment State: New York
Enlistment City: Utica
Branch: Branch Immaterial - Warrant Officers, USA
Branch Code: Branch Immaterial - Warrant Officers, USA
Grade: Private
Grade Code: Private
Term of Enlistment: Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months,
subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law
Component: Selectees (Enlisted Men)
Source: Civil Life

Education: 2 years of high school
Civil Occupation: Bandsman, Oboe or Parts Clerk, Automobile
Marital Status: Single, without dependents
Height: 69
Weight: 138

U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 _about Harold E Desourdy
Name: Harold E Desourdy
Birth Year: 1924
Race: White, citizen
Nativity State or Country: Essex, New York
County or City: Essex

Enlistment Date: 28 Jan 1943
Enlistment State: New York
Enlistment City: Utica
Branch: Branch Immaterial - Warrant Officers, USA
Branch Code: Branch Immaterial - Warrant Officers, USA
Grade: Private
Grade Code: Private
Term of Enlistment: Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months,

subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law
Component: Selectees (Enlisted Men)
Source: Civil Life

Education: 2 years of high school
Civil Occupation: Bandsman, Oboe or Parts Clerk, Automobile
Marital Status: Single, without dependents
Height: 69
Weight: 138

Harold had the following children:

26 F i. Lillian Anna Desourdy was born on 27 Jul 1930 in Lake Placid, Essex, New York, USA.

DESOURDY—At Lake Placid general
hospital on Sunday, July 27,1930 a daughter, Lillian Anna, to Mr. and Mrs. Harold
Desourdy.

19. Dorothy Florence M Desourdy (Irving Samuel, Frank Dennis, Samuel) was born on 20 May 1927 in Witherbee, Essex, New York, USA. She died on 6 Dec 2004 in Saranac Lake,, New York, USA. She was buried on 9 Dec 2004 in North Elba Cemetery,Lake Placid,,New York, USA.

DBSOtfRDY—At Witherbee, N.Y., May 20, 1927, a daughter^ Dorothy
Florence-, to Mr. and; Mrs.Ervin Desourdy and granddaughter
to Frank Desburdy of Peru.

Single in early 1948

1930 census:
Name: Dorothy M Desourdy Home in 1930: North Elba, Essex, New York Age: 3 Estimated Birth Year:
abt 1927 Relation to Head of House: Daughter Father's name: Erwin S Mother's name: Olice

DOROTHY M DESOURDY 20 May 1927 06 Dec 2004 (V) 12946 (Lake Placid, Essex, NY <http://
resources.rootsweb.com/USA/NY/Essex>) (none specified) 129-20-8028 New York

Dorothy M. Desourdy, 77, a resident of Uihlein Mercy Center in Lake Placid died Monday, Dec. 6, 2004,
at the Adirondack Medical Center in Saranac Lake.
She was born in Witherbee, N.Y., May 20, 1927, the daughter of Irvin and Alice (Pelkey) Desourdy.
Calling hours will be held Wednesday from 11 a.m. to noon at the Reiss Memorial Chapel in the Uihlein
Mercy Center. A Mass of Christian burial will follow at the Reiss Memorial Chapel at noon. Rev. Patrick
O'Reilly will officiate. Burial will be in North Elba Cemetery in Lake Placid. The Clark Funeral Home is in
charge of arrangements.

DOROTHY (DOT) M. DESOURDY Dorothy (Dot) M. Desourdy, 77, a resident of Uihlein Mercy Center in
Lake Placid passed away Monday, December 6, 2004 at the Adirondack Medical Center in Saranac
Lake. She was born in Witherbee, NY on May 20, 1927, the daughter of Irvin and Alice (Pelkey)
Desourdy. Dorothy is survived by one daughter: Diane Walters and her husband Edward of Lebanon, PA;
two brothers: Kenneth Desourdy and his wife Linda of Lake Placid and Joseph Desourdy of Keeseville,
NY. She is also survived by two grandchildren: Denise Ott of Elizabethtown, PA and Tina Willet of
Lebanon, PA; two great-grandchildren and two nieces also survive. A brother, Robert, died earlier.

Calling hours will be held Wednesday, December 8, from 11am to 12 noon at the Reiss Memorial Chapel
in the Uihlein Mercy Center. A Mass of Christian Burial will follow at the Reiss Memorial Chapel at 12
noon. Reverend Patrick O'Reilly will officiate. Burial will be in North Elba Cemetery in Lake Placid. The
Clark Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.

Listen to these Features;
Daily Noon News Report <http://www.trilakescomm.com/TLCLynkTraker/ltrd.asp?101>;
High Peaks Journal <http://www.trilakescomm.com/TLCLynkTraker/ltrd.asp?95>;
Doug Hoffman's Tax Tips <http://www.trilakescomm.com/TLCLynkTraker/ltrd.asp?25>;

NEWS ARCHIVE
March 2003 <../March%202003/March%202003.htm>
April 2003 <../April%202003/April2003.htm> May 2003 <../May%202003/May%202003.htm> June
2003 <../June%202003/June%202003.htm>
July 2003 <../July%202003/July%202003.htm> August 2003 <../August%202003/August%202003.htm>
September 2003 <../September%202003/September%202003.htm>
October 2003 <../November%202003/November2003.htm> November 2003 <../November%202003/
November2003.htm> December 2003 <../December%202003/December2003.htm>

January 2004 <../January%202004/January2004.htm> February 2004 <../February%202004/February%
202004.htm> March 2004 <../March%202004/March%202004.htm>
April 2004 <../April%202004/April%202004.htm> May 2004 <../May%202004/May%202004.htm>
June 2004 <../June%202005/June%202004.htm>
July 2004 <../July%202004/072004.htm> August 2004 <../August%202005/August%202004.htm>
September 2004 <../September%202004/September%202004.htm>
October 2004 <../October%202004/october_2004.htm> November 2004 <../November%202004/
November%202004.htm> December 2004 <December%202004.htm>

Adirondack High Peaks Journal <http://www.trilakescomm.com/TLCLynkTraker/ltrd.asp?95>;

Follow WNBZ News Director Chris Knight on his adventures exploring the Adirondack High Peaks.

<http://www.wnbz.com/journal/Pictures/High_Peaks_photo.jpg>; <http://www.wnbz.com/journal/Pictures/
High_Peaks_photo.jpg>
Click Here to Begin <http://www.trilakescomm.com/TLCLynkTraker/ltrd.asp?95>;

Dorothy had the following children:

27 F i. Diane died after 6 Dec 2004 in Of of Lebanon,, PA, USA.
Diane married Edward Walters . Edward died after 6 Dec 2004.

Regards, fvp

Re: Samuel Desourdy family

Glenn LaRocque (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2006 1:11AM GMT
The PRDH ( Le Programme de recherche en démographie historique)

standardizes the name to Dejordy

here are the standard and the spelling veriations and the number of times that veriation is found in Quebec Chuch records prior to 1799.

I am interested in finding Samuel's Marriage
Information. it looks like he was Married after 1860 au Quebec
will see what I can find. What a name, it's new to me.
By the way how do you pronounce the Name Desourdy?

All the Best,
Glenn

DEJORDY DEIORDI 2
DEJORDY DEIORDY 2
DEJORDY DEIOURDY 2
DEJORDY DEJORDI 18
DEJORDY DEJORDIS 9
DEJORDY DEJORDIT 16
DEJORDY DEJORDY 219 <<<<<<
DEJORDY DEJORDYS 8
DEJORDY DEJORSY 1
DEJORDY DEJOURDI 3
DEJORDY DEJOURDIS 4
DEJORDY DEJOURDY 45
DEJORDY DEJOURDYS 1
DEJORDY DESIORDI 7
DEJORDY DESIORDY 1
DEJORDY DESIORDYS 2
DEJORDY DESJORDI 4
DEJORDY DESJORDIS 18
DEJORDY DESJORDY 43
DEJORDY DESJORSDY 2
DEJORDY DESJOURDHY 2
DEJORDY DESJOURDIS 4
DEJORDY DESJOURDY 5
DEJORDY DESORDIS 10
DEJORDY DESORDY 9
DEJORDY DESOUDIS 1
DEJORDY DESOURDI 8
DEJORDY DESOURDIE 8
DEJORDY DESOURDIS 29
DEJORDY DESOURDY 98 <<<<<<
DEJORDY DESOURDYS 1
DEJORDY DESSOURDHI 2
DEJORDY DESSOURDIS 2
DEJORDY DESZOURDY 1
DEJORDY DEYORDY 1
DEJORDY DEZOURDY 7

Posted: 31 Oct 2006 1:25AM GMT
Thanks Glenn, I use PRDH all the time, as I also admin the Quebec-research list at Rootsweb, as for pronounciation, you're guess is as good as mine..:-)
Seems folks continue to spell it Desourdy in the northern US, as i'd guess they pronounce it as an anglaphone would..
All my Quebecois surnames have "devolved" as Provencher became Provoncha, and Deniger became Denesha, etc Wont even mention Dit names..I have more of Sam Desourdy's childrens names, Mary,Olive,Josephine..It's been a busy day...

Glenn LaRocque (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2006 10:24PM GMT
Edited: 5 Nov 2006 2:29AM GMT
Surnames: Desourdy, Hargett, Liberty, Bashaw, Souliere, Pelkey, Gonyea, Loaswick, Boula, Clark
Children of Frank Desourdy and Anna Wells
->
Anna M. Desourdy ?/?/1894-09/17/1969
Spouce: Claude Hargett

Edith Desourdy 12/08/1903-08/23/1988
Spouce: ????? Liberty

Ethel N. Desourdy 08/01/1907-05/08/1980
Spouce: ????? Bashaw

Irene Desourdy 10/07/1900-06/16/1980
Spouce: David J. Souliere
--------------------
Children of Irving Desourdy and Alice Pelkey
->
Nora A. Desourdy 08/25/1932-09/13/1988
Spouce: Julius W. Gonyea

*Marion E. Desourdy 09/11/1928-03/18/2000
Spouce Alfred E. Loaswick

*Robert D. Desourdy 09/19/1935- 01/16/2003
Spouce: ??????????

Donald E. Desourdy 02/03/1926-02/06/1990
Spouce: Rita Boula
--------------------
Child of Harry Desourdy and Gertrude Clark
->
*John H. Desourdy 06/04/1937-01/021993
Spouce: Verna Gonyea
--------------------
(* I have these Obits)
--------------------
Question, Did Samuel have any alternate Given Names?

All the Best,
Glenn

Posted: 5 Nov 2006 2:31AM GMT
Thanks Glenn, as I mentioned in a private email, I think another name for Samuel Desourdy, was Dennis..
Thanks and Regards, FVP

Posted: 20 Jan 2007 7:29PM GMT
Surnames: Desourdy, Loadwick, Belado, Chicorelli
Hello,
I would just like to make an amendment to a few things listed on the original thread.

My grandmother was Marion (Desourdy) Loadwick, and the information you have on her is correct, however, my grandfather, Alfred Loadwick, is still alive and well. Unfortunately I cannot give you much on him, he doesn't really talk all that much about himself or his family. From my personal research I can tell you that he is the son of Emmett John Loadwick (5 June 1895-Nov 1974) and Esther Chicorelli (21 May 1903-30 Apr 1993). This is Esther's final married name, I have never been able to recover her maiden name; not even from family members. I do remember hearing the name "Belado" at one point, but I came up dry.

Also I would like to point out that Kenneth Desourdy is still living in Lake Placid, New York with his wife Linda. He has done some research on the Desourdy line and may be a good resource for some of our questions. I haven't personally been able to talk to him about the family, but my mother tells me that he has done a lot with the family tree.

As always, Happy Hunting and God Bless.

~Alan M Kratzsch

Posted: 1 Feb 2007 2:08PM GMT
Surnames: BASHAW
Ethel Nina Desourdy Bashaw is my mother. There are ten living children from Ethel & Edgar Archie Bashaw. ie. Ethel Anna m Chester Wayne Mattox, Dorothy May m Harold Joseph Montville, Edgar Irvin m Dorothy Clark, Julia Annabel m John Lester Bushey, Harry Leon m Crystal Phaler, Mary Ida m James Truman Ratliff, Evelyn Ruth m Raymond Earl Dickinson, Lawrence Verne m Stella Howard, Frederick Francis m Christine Christian, Oril Robert m Sharon Dickerson. Relevant dates of birth, marriages etc. will be sent if requested.

Posted: 15 Feb 2009 4:11AM GMT
Hi Markup148

I wanted to let you know that out family tree’s crossed. Stella Howard who is married to Lawrence Vern is my mothers cousin. She is also the cousin of Christine Christian (my aunt, mother’s sister) who is married to Fred Bashaw. I go to Uncle Fred's house every year. Email me so we can chat. My email is mrsminahan@comcast.net

Posted: 18 Mar 2009 9:24PM GMT
I'd like to comment on this individual and say that the CORRECTION source material is directly from the records of the Notre Dame des Victories Church in Whitehall, Washington Co, NY.

7 F vi. Melvina Desourdy
died after 24 Jul 1928 in Whilthall, Washington Co, New York, USA.
Melvina married Michael Bibeau (Bebo) on June 19, 1898 in Notre Dame des Victories Church, Whitehall, Washington Co, NY.
In the 1900 Census of Whitehall, Washington Co, NY
Bebo, Michael 38 Jan 1862 M 19
Bebo, Mary 38 Oct 1861 M 19 12/7
Bebo, Josephine 18 Oct 1881 NY
Bebo, Phebe 17 Nov 1882 NY
Bebo, Ida 14 Jul 1885 NY
Bebo, Mary L 10 Jan 1889 NY
Bebo, Henry 3 Oct 1896 NY
Bebo, Michael jr 2 May 1898 NY
Bebo, Felix 3/12 Apr 1900 NY

This is NOT my personal line; however in going over the church records I did jot this information down; knowing that sometimes it can be made useful and passed on.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic