Search for content in message boards

Finnigan, James

Finnigan, James

Dan Finnigan (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Finnigan
I am looking to find the parents and or birthplace of James Finnigan who was born in 1834 (Cork), emmigrated to Canton, NY (not sure when). If you have any information please e-mail me.

Finnigans

Martha English (View posts)
Posted: 31 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
My ggm Adelaide Finnigan, (father Luke had brother a priest in New Hampshire named Patrick). Adelaide was the youngest of nine children. Did your James ever live in Boston?

James Finnigan

Posted: 17 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jul 2002 7:28PM GMT
Surnames: Finnigan, Conley
To Dan Finnigan
Could you're James Finnigan have traveled to St.Louis,Mo.? My grt.grdfather James J Finnigan was an irish orphan in St. Louis in the early 1850's.His parents were James and Margaret(Conley)Finnigan.They came from Ireland in an earlier day and died when he was quite young according to a 1892copyright.

James Finnigan

Peter Finnigan (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Finnigan
My grandfather James Finnigan was born in County Cork in the mid 1800's. My father Albert Finnigan was born in Newcastle, England in 1911. If interested contact me by e-mail

Re: James Finnigan

catherine (View posts)
Posted: 11 Aug 2002 3:45PM GMT
could you have relations in the durham area(england)my family are from durham,ancestors from ireland,i have cousins in america who are compiling a family tree,please e mail

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 1:34PM GMT
Is the info below relative to your James Finnigan?
ELIZABETH2 CHUSICK (WILLIAM1) was born Abt. 1835 in Ireland, and died in Preston. She married (1) JOHN WILCOCK 26 May 1851 in Parish Church, Bentham, son of GEORGE WILCOCK and ANN CROSS. He was born 1835 in Bishop Auckland, Durham, and died in Preston. She married (2) JAMES FINNIGAN 1875 in Durham. He was born 1841 in Ireland, and died 1885 in Stockton.

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 1:34PM GMT
Is the info below relative to your James Finnigan?
ELIZABETH2 CHUSICK (WILLIAM1) was born Abt. 1835 in Ireland, and died in Preston. She married (1) JOHN WILCOCK 26 May 1851 in Parish Church, Bentham, son of GEORGE WILCOCK and ANN CROSS. He was born 1835 in Bishop Auckland, Durham, and died in Preston. She married (2) JAMES FINNIGAN 1875 in Durham. He was born 1841 in Ireland, and died 1885 in Stockton.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions