Search for content in message boards

Amelia Date, Philip Tucker, John Tucker

Amelia Date, Philip Tucker, John Tucker

Posted: 9 Aug 2006 11:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Aug 2006 12:14PM GMT
Surnames: tucker, date
Looking for info regarding Amelia Date, who married Philip Tucker at Kingsbridge District in 1833 and their son, John Tucker. John was one of eight children. He left England about 1851 and moved to the US where he settled, married twice and died. He is the only one in his family who left England. Any info regarding these Tucker's would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Amelia Date, Philip Tucker, John Tucker

Posted: 10 Aug 2006 7:41PM GMT
Edited: 11 Aug 2006 2:44PM GMT
Surnames: tucker
Do you have any more info on John ? Who he married, children's names, where he settled ? I can look in the census, but there are too many John Tucker's without more info.

Jeannie Gibson (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2006 6:31PM GMT
Surnames: DATE, TUCKER
Hi Courtney,

Thank you for responding to my inquiry. Amelia Date was born about 1811 at Batson, Devon. Philip Tucker was born about 1811 at Malborough, Devon. John was their son and he was born 3 April 1836 in Malborough. John left England around 1851 to go to the US. Amelia and Philip married in 1833 at Kingsbridge District, Malborough, Devon, England. I have been trying to locate someone in England who is related to Amelia Date and Philip Tucker.

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 9:12PM GMT
Surnames: TUCKER
Have just seen this. Are you still looking?

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 10:41PM GMT
Hi Elizabeth,

Yes,John is my brick wall.

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 8:37AM GMT
Surnames: TUCKER, DATE
AMELIA DATE is my 4 x Great-Aunt. Her sister, ELIZABETH, is my 3 x Great-Grandmother. As it happenS PHILIP TUCKER is also in my tree in another Branch. I am sorry not to have any additonal information on your JOHN (in fact I thought he had died in 1852 in Devon, so I was plesed to get your update). I am working on PHILIP and AMELIA's Family at the moment, and will be pleased to send you my findings as soon as I have finished, in case there may be some information in it that may be new to you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions