Search for content in message boards

JOHN OF BRUNSWICK CO., NC

JOHN OF BRUNSWICK CO., NC

Posted: 22 Jan 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 May 2002 4:56PM GMT
Surnames: ROBINSON, BENNETT, HICKMAN, LEONARD, SIMMONS, STANLAND, MARLOW, MINTS, GORE, MILLIKEN, DAVIS, HOLDEN
WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO AT ALL ON THE ROBINSON FAMILY OF BRUNSWICK CO., NC. JOHN FIRST SHOWED THERE ABOUT 1769. ALL OF THE OTHER LISTED FAMILIES ARE ALSO OF THIS SAME COUNTY.

Robinson

Martha Huntsinger (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Robinson
Information I received shows John Robinson married Jean Thompson in Hanover Twp, PA. They bought and signed deed to 463 acres on Catawba River, west of Charlotte, N. C. around 1750-1751. Their son was John Robinson born 1749 in Pa. who married Jane Downs on July 17, 1773. A North Carolina deed reflects John Robinson sold his son, Thomas, 29 acres on Flat Branch of Six Mile Creek in 1803, Mecklenburg Co. N.C.
Don't know if either of these is the John Robinson you are looking for.

Mints Gene

Posted: 18 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Oct 2001 4:48AM GMT
Surnames: Mints
I have a Wilburn Mints born in North Carolina in 1837. Spouse (may be 2nd) Sarah McNew. Sons Henry H. b1871, Lafayett, b1873, and Emmett b 1887. Lafayett was my Great Uncle and was in Washington State in 1900.

Re: Robinson

sally dennis (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jan 2002 2:42AM GMT
Surnames: Robinson, Findley
Do you have any information about John Robinson and Jane Downs children? Or John's siblings? I am researching Daniel C. Robinson and they lived in the same area as John Robinson and Jane Downs. I have wondered if John may have been John's brother. Thanks for any help.

Pam Robinson (View posts)
Posted: 31 May 2003 7:57PM GMT
HALLELUJAH! this is my long lost John Robinson who married Jane Downs in Mecklenberg where Thomas was born in 1784. These are my 4 g grand parents. I could find nothing of my John. I have been searching for this information for 3 years ! Thank you! If anyone needs anything from John- Thomas- Milas Jay - Samuel Martin - Hugh Jay Robinson I have all of that.
I am happy in Alabama!

Alan (View posts)
Posted: 31 May 2003 10:44PM GMT
just learned of a John H.P. Robinson of Mecklenburg, married Mary Plasters abt 1814/1815. Any info on this Robinson line

Don Holden (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jun 2003 9:22PM GMT
Surnames: Holden, Robinson
Alan, do you know what part of Mecklenburg Co. that John lived? I am trying to find an Isham Robinson who was born ca 1809 and lived in the Waxhaws area of Mecklenburg Co., NC. Thanks, Don Holden
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions