Thomas Seaman (Weigh Scales), Northumberland County. Both
moved there from Snyder/Union Counties around the turn of
the century, or before.

John & Thomas Seaman

Posted: 24 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Oct 2004 3:29AM GMT
Surnames: Seaman
Who are they? Ever find any more on Noah, like where he was born? Say HI to everyone for us!

Re: Seaman Family

Donald J. Seaman (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: SEAMAN
John & Thomas were grandsons of Noah and Catherine through
George C. Seaman. They were brothers to Joseph S. Seaman,
Mark's g-grandfather. I haven't found anything on Noah's
birthplace beyone "England". John & Thomas moved to NORTH-
UMBERLAND COUNTY from Snyder County sometime after they
"grew up", probably after the turn of the century (20th).
Greetings noted, love to all.

Posted: 29 Dec 2008 5:07AM GMT
Surnames: Seaman
Looking for information on a C.S. Seaman, Proprietor, Shellsville Garage, Hanover PA c1929. I have a large vintage framed color chromolithograph advertisement for this garage that shows a 1929 era female in a flowing white dress holding a large American Flag. In the background is the US White House. In the upper right corner is "Shellsville Garage C.S. Seaman, Proprietor West Hanover Penna " This documents that Mr. Seaman was in the automobile mechanic trade in West Hanover PA during the early years of automobile travel. He had a phone but it just says "United Phone". I guess back then the operator just connected you to the name of the person. Does anyone know of this "C.S. Seaman". I would like to know his name. thank you. Hilda @
govaudi@mac.com

Attachments:

Posted: 29 Dec 2008 1:34PM GMT
Can't tell you about this family, but Shellsville is in West Hanover Twp., Dauphin Co., PA.

So try posting this to the Dauphin County query site.

-Paul

Posted: 4 Nov 2012 4:42PM GMT
Edited: 4 Nov 2012 4:48PM GMT
Hello,

I am looking for information about Joseph S Seaman and his daughter Jennie. There is conflicting information about Joseph S, first wife and second wife, I.E.
In the Seaman, Hunt, Wright genealogy it says that Joseph had two wives, !st Sarah Elizabeth Britto, 2nd Angela Kelsey Benham.
In census I can only find that he was married to a Julia Crosswhite.
Also I know he was married twice as Thomas Frank and Jennie Seaman have to have a different mother than, William Joseph Laura Albert and John Seaman.
William was born Nine years after Thomas and Jennie, plenty of time for Joseph S to start a new family, I know for a fact that Jennie Seaman is Williams half sister. Please can anyone who knows about these Seaman's help me understand this.

Attached are pictures of Jennie Seaman/ Cunningham and William J Seaman her half brother, I also have a few pictures of a woman who I believe because of her looks to William is also a Seaman, but no names on the photo, I'd really like to ID this woman if anyone can help.
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions