Search for content in message boards

Looking for info on ggrandparents

Looking for info on ggrandparents

Posted: 18 Jul 2002 12:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lott/Moore
Robert Tillman Lott married Mary Etta Moore btwn 1870 and 1880, possibly in Carroll County, MS. These are my great grandparents. They had 13 children which include Lillie, Lona, James Emerson, Amanda, Eugene, Zeola, Robbie Helen, Oliver, Hernando, William, Levie, and Cuba Joann Lott.
This is all the information I have. Any and all help appreciated.

Robert Tillman Lott

Posted: 10 Jan 2003 4:10PM GMT
Surnames: Lott, Heath
The info that I have is that Robert Tillman Lott, b. Nov 1859, was the son of John James "Jim" Lott and Margaret Jane McDonald. John James "Jim" Lott was the son of John Lott and Frances J. "Fanny" Heath. John Lott was the son of Aaron Lott, Sr. and Martha (last name might be Waugh).
Email me for more info and contact info for someone who knows way more about this line than I do =)
This is info that has been shared with me, not my own research. I am also a descendant of John Lott and Frances J. "Fanny" Heath, as well as a descendant of John's brother, Andrew Lott.

Re: Looking for info on ggrandparents

Posted: 23 Jun 2003 12:19PM GMT
Surnames: Lott
Robert Tilman Lott was a brother to my great grandfather, Joseph Lafayette Lott. I have info on Joseph and a few of the others, but none on Robert Tilman. If I can help with the others I will be glad to. E.mail me at dewe9643@watervalley.net

Re: Robert Tillman Lott

Posted: 15 Jul 2003 11:16PM GMT
HI
My name is John Mark Lott. Robert Tillman Lott is my
great grandfather if you have more information on him please e-mail me.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic