Search for content in message boards

Ricketts

Ricketts

Posted: 23 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 May 2002 2:45PM GMT
Surnames: Ricketts, Ricards
I am looking for info. on Hans Anthony Ricards b.abt1590 d.abt 1646. He was born in Eng. His wife was Elizabeth Rugely and they had a son William Henry Ricards b.abt 1633 d.abt 1700. They came to the U.S. I'm guessing late 1700s? Later on down the line Ricard became Ricketts and Simon Ricketts came to In. where I am researching. I would appr. any info on Hans before coming to the U.S. if you have any? Dedicated to Staying in Touch Susan!

Robert Ricketts

Posted: 18 Oct 2002 9:35PM GMT
Surnames: Ricketts, Moulton, Bennington
I am related to the Ricketts thru the Moultons. ANYTHING you have will be of help. Will also keep in touch! PC

Re: Robert Ricketts

sharon E. atwood (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2002 4:08AM GMT
Surnames: Sharp, Ricketts, Blakely, Hall, Payne, Atwood, Thorson
I have a Vienna Naomi Louise Ricketts married to Jeremiah Moulton. I have alot of the Ricketts back to about 1570. My mother was a Ricketts.

PC Burger (View posts)
Posted: 22 Oct 2002 2:10PM GMT
My ancestry begins with a Thomas Ricards who married Elizabeth Rugeley from England. He had a son, Cap. Wm. Ricketts who was born in 1633 in England. He immigrated to America in 1665; and had a son, Wm. Ricketts.

If this coincides with yours, let me know...PC

Posted: 22 Oct 2002 2:22PM GMT
Edited: 1 May 2006 4:50PM GMT
Hello there. Would your maternal Ricketts line include the Skanderborg Ricketts' by chance, or perhaps the Burghersdorp Ricketts' or ancestors or descendants of either of these? My own main Ricketts tree only goes back as far as William Ricketts, 1700-1766, dairyman & miller of Ickford.

Posted: 22 Oct 2002 8:10PM GMT
Edited: 10 May 2004 3:44AM GMT
My lineage also starts in part there as well. Would you like to exchange GEDCOM's to see where we are connected.
Contact me off the board at ricketts@interlynx.net

Posted: 1 Nov 2004 12:13PM GMT
MY name is Robert ricketts we have trace the ricketts back
to Richards from england 1633 who was given the goven
ship Jamica from the King of england that is when they change the name richard to ricketts i was born in 1957 my dad was clifford d ricketts his dad was zilus ricketts he was from oklahoma he died in 1996 i think my dad died in 1998
i have three sons robert c ricketts jr born in1981 timmy wookey (ricketts) a stepson tyroneanthony savige . there are a lot of ricketts living in riverside hemet calif, i dont know if this helps bye for now robert

David Ricketts (View posts)
Posted: 2 Nov 2004 1:47AM GMT
I too am a descendant of William who had his name changed at the conquest of Jamaica. Do you have a genealogical program for your computer. I would be glad to send a GEDCOM file witht he family tree via the internet.

David G.P. Ricketts

Posted: 19 Sep 2009 5:40PM GMT
Would love to receive your gedcom. My Ricketts line is out of North Carolina/Maryland Samuel Ricketts c 1780 Orange County NC Have research Al,Tn, Nc, Md, Have DNA on file and 37 match with possible match toThomas Ricketts. Glad to share information.

John J, Ricketts
qtcimi@gmail.com

Posted: 19 Sep 2009 5:42PM GMT
Would love to receive your gedcom. My Ricketts line is out of North Carolina/Maryland Samuel Ricketts c 1780 Orange County NC Have research Al,Tn, Nc, Md, Have DNA on file and 37 match with possible match toThomas Ricketts. Glad to share information.

John J, Ricketts
qtcimi@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions