Search for content in message boards

Salinas -- Chapa Family, Agualeguas, Nuevo Leon, Mexico

Salinas -- Chapa Family, Agualeguas, Nuevo Leon, Mexico

Posted: 21 Oct 2011 11:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Apr 2013 12:40PM GMT
Surnames: Salinas chapa
Mother father salinas chapa family out of agualeguas Nuevo Leon Mexico.
I was advised his branch family were from France.

I just have wrapped up my search for the Baez benavides family tree in Nuevo Leon.

I am starting the search for the salinas and chap families.

Any info about family members in this town would greatly be appreciated
And assisting in understanding blood lines.

Re: Salinas -- Chapa

Posted: 17 Aug 2012 10:00AM GMT
Edited: 18 Apr 2013 12:42PM GMT
Hi Pedro,I am related to Alejandro Salinas he was my grandmothers grandfather, his dad was Miguel Salinas born 1790, his dad was Onesimo Longoria Salinas born 1760, his dad was Jose Miguel Olivares Salinas born 1730, his dad was Miguel Cervera Salinas born 1708, his dad was Miguel Martinez salinas born 1690, his dad was Juan Jose Solis Salinas born 1640 and his dad was Don Pedro De Salinas born 1585 in Paris France and died in Florence Italy. If you look up the surname Salinas under Sephardic Jews from Spain you'll see that that's what they were. I'm also related to Chapa witch was changed from Schiapapria (Italian surname)Jose miguel Olivares Salinas was married to Maria Petra Longoria Chapa (Schiapapria) her dad was Capitan juan Pedro Longoria and mother was Maria Clara Chapa (Schiapapria) Baez Benavides her dad was Nicolas Chapa (Schiapapria) Trevino his dad wad was Juan Bautista birth name Giovani Schiapapria changed to Chapa, born in Genoa Italy, his dad was Bartolome Schiapapria born in Genoa Italy, his wife was Batestina Baldi born Genoa Italy, her dad was Nicolas Baldi born 1571 in Genoa Italy

Bernarda Salinas, 1881 - 1968

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 5:55AM GMT
Edited: 18 Apr 2013 12:44PM GMT
my g grandmother was 1. Bernarda Salinas born 1881-1968 married to Ciprano Vento, her dad was 2. Alejandro Salinas born 1830 married to Estefana Tamayo, his dad was 3. Jose Miguel Salinas born 1790 married to Maria Gertrudes Garcia, his dad was 4. Onesimo Longoria Salinas 1760-1813 married Maria Antonia Villareal, his dad was 5. Josa Miguel Olivarez Salinas born 1730-1788 married to Maria Petra Longoria, his dad was 6. MIguel Cervera Salinas born 1708-1745 married to maria Matilde, his dad was 7. Miguel Martinez Salinas born 1690 married to Antonia Martinez Cervera, his dad was 8. Juan Jose Soliz Salinas married to Ana Isabel Martinez Baez, his dad was Don Pedreo Salinas born 1585 married to Dona Angela Soliz

Re: Alejandro Salinas

Posted: 14 Apr 2013 1:49PM GMT
Edited: 18 Apr 2013 12:45PM GMT
Alejandro Salinas was the brother to my GGGfather, Juan Nepomucino Salinas, born 1835, the 15th of 15 children. They were both the children of Jose Miguel Salinas and Maria Gertrudis Garcia. Everything from that point back I correct. I am proud to be a member of this very large family.

Verle E. (Butch) Cuellar-Salinas-Wenneker
Portland, Oregon

Re: Pedro Jose Salinas

Posted: 17 Apr 2013 2:35AM GMT
Glad to hear I found another cousin, do you have any pics of our Salinas ancestors, I would love to add them to my tree

Re: Salinas -- Chapa Family, Agualeguas, Nuevo Leon, Mexico

Posted: 1 Dec 2013 8:26AM GMT
Surnames: salinas and chapa
have you started on your salinas and chapa family tree? you told me that you were going to start on that, Thank you, your cousin Patti
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions