Search for content in message boards

CLYDE NIDA OBIT COUER D ALENE KOOTENAI CO, ID

CLYDE NIDA OBIT COUER D ALENE KOOTENAI CO, ID

Posted: 1 Aug 2003 6:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Mar 2004 8:49PM GMT
Surnames: NIDA
Could anyone find for me the oit for a Clyde Nida, born Sept of 1907 and died August 4, 1988 in Kootenai County, Idaho?

Thank you!

Clyde T Nida

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2003 2:56AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Nida
Clyde T Nida, 80, Coeur d' Alene, died Thursday, Aug. 4, 1988, at Kootenai Medical Center.

Born Sept. 30, 1907, in Hennessey, Oklahoma Territory, to Orlie and Rosa (Gregory) Nida, he and his wife Grace owned and operated a Welch grape vineyard in Grandview, Wash., for 20 years. They moved to Coeur d' Alene in 1978 from Apache Junction, Ariz., where they had lived for 10 years.

He was a member of the Masonic Lodge Kootenai 24 AF and AM, Coeur d' Alene York Rite Masonic Lodge, a life member of El Katiff Shrine, Spokane, Calam Temple, Lewiston, He loved the outdoors and enjoyed motorcycling, snowmobiling,hunting and travel.

He is survived by his wife at home, sisters Minnie Nida of San Diego, Calif., and Ruby Muhlberger of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., and brothe Virgil Nida of Cincinnati, Ohio.

Private Masonic services will be held Monday at the English Funeral Chapel, Coeur d' Alene. Memorials may be sent to the Shriner's Hospital for Crippled Children, 820 N Summit, Spokane 99201

The Coeur d' Alene Press, Friday, August 5, 1988

Clyde T Nida

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2003 2:56AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Clyde T Nida, 80, Coeur d' Alene, died Thursday, Aug. 4, 1988, at Kootenai Medical Center.

Born Sept. 30, 1907, in Hennessey, Oklahoma Territory, to Orlie and Rosa (Gregory) Nida, he and his wife Grace owned and operated a Welch grape vineyard in Grandview, Wash., for 20 years. They moved to Coeur d' Alene in 1978 from Apache Junction, Ariz., where they had lived for 10 years.

He was a member of the Masonic Lodge Kootenai 24 AF and AM, Coeur d' Alene York Rite Masonic Lodge, a life member of El Katiff Shrine, Spokane, Calam Temple, Lewiston, He loved the outdoors and enjoyed motorcycling, snowmobiling,hunting and travel.

He is survived by his wife at home, sisters Minnie Nida of San Diego, Calif., and Ruby Muhlberger of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., and brothe Virgil Nida of Cincinnati, Ohio.

Private Masonic services will be held Monday at the English Funeral Chapel, Coeur d' Alene. Memorials may be sent to the Shriner's Hospital for Crippled Children, 820 N Summit, Spokane 99201

The Coeur d' Alene Press, Friday, August 5, 1988

Re: Clyde T Nida

Posted: 17 Sep 2003 3:20PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2004 8:49PM GMT
Thank you for the help! I am sending a copy of this post to my brother!

Posted: 20 Aug 2012 7:24AM GMT
Edited: 21 Aug 2012 1:31AM GMT
Surnames: Muhlberger, Looney, Nida,
I'm trying to add it to my tree, but it doesn't fit.

Ruby Muhlberger was born Ruby June
blah, blah, blah, blah.

MY APOLOGIES.

Here's a story of 2 women, with similar full names, born 5 years apart. One was born a Looney, and married a Nida. The other was born a Nida and married a Muhlberger later in life, and probably someone else when she was younger.

Carl Muhlberger, I can give you all the details. Ruby June...I'm working on it! Ruby G Looney - I've got a separated tree full of her family, LOL.

{Sigh.} Sorry!

Posted: 18 Nov 2012 5:21PM GMT
No problem. Just makes your research a little more challenging. :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions