Search for content in message boards

Langner / Sine

Langner / Sine

Posted: 1 Oct 2011 11:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for information regarding Jack & Rosella Sine now both deceased (my parents).

Re: Langner / Sine

Posted: 14 Mar 2012 2:01AM GMT
Surnames: Langner
I was married to Rose's brother Ted for 7 years most of that time we lived in Eagle River. Rosie lived with us for a while with her son Steven, he was about 4 at the time around 1960.
There are only two girls still alive. Virgina lives in Ill. she will be about 85, I haven't talked to her in years. Eve lives in MI. she is 72 we talk at least once a month, we were always close I'm a year younger, when Ted and married I was 16 she 17.
Feel free to contact me anytime.

Barb

Re: Langner / Sine

Posted: 14 Mar 2012 5:59PM GMT
How exciting for me. You probably didn't know me - Rose left me and my sister when I was 2 years old. I know she went to prison for abandonment - it was all in my adoption records. I went to a family in Sheboygan, Wi and my sister was adopted by a family right there in Eagle River. I would LOVE to get a picture of my mother if you have one or know someone who does. And I would like to contact the living relatives even if it is through you. My phone number is 541-480-2880 and I would love to talk with you. I am meeting my sister for the first time at the end of this month or early April. Thank you so much for responding. My personal email is dachsi2@gmail.com and I would love to hear more from you! Have a blessed day!

Lin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions