Search for content in message boards

ezra bible&catherine fergenson

ezra bible&catherine fergenson

Posted: 14 Apr 2005 2:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Jul 2005 5:11PM GMT
Surnames: Bible--Fergenson
I am the g-grandaughter of ezra& catherine fergenson bible through Grace Bible.Would like to hear from other relatives.

Pauline Keen

Re: ezra bible&catherine fergenson

Michelle Garrity (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2005 9:52PM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: Ferguson, Bible
Hello Pauline- Do you know where Catherine Ferguson came from? I know she was probably born in St. Francois, Missouri somewhere. Her father was Churchman Ferguson and her mother was Elizabeth. I know her father, Churchman Ferguson, was born in Tennessee, but I've been unable to trace him back to where in Tennessee.
You see...I am a Ferguson descendant. One of my great-grandfather's sisters kept a box of funeral cards. I'm trying to find out who all the people in the box of cards are. One of the cards belongs to George E. Ferguson from Montana. His father was Joseph Churchman Ferguson from St. Francois, Missouri. His father was William Ferguson and William's father was Churchman Ferguson. So I've been able to trace the family to St. Francois, Missouri and Churchman's daughter was Catherine who married Ezra Bible. So now I'm trying to figure out where in Tennesee Churchman Ferguson came from and how are they related to my Fergusons?? Anyway, just thought I would ask and see if you know.

Posted: 9 Sep 2005 1:40AM GMT
All I have is Churchman Fergenson& Elizabeth Ann Boak both born in Tn.I have Polk Co,No marriage date or place.
Katherine was b at Mine-La-Mott,Mo She was the 6th child. All the others-6 children after her were born at Farmington,Mo
I do not know much about Churchman or Elizabeth.Would like more on them if you have it.I have dates on the first 5 children but no places where they were born.
I have a few pictures of Katherine's sisters.Artie-Pauline-Bell
Fergenson.
I do not know the middle name or--of Churchman Fergenson or birthdate or death. E-mail me at pkdolly42@aol.com

Kathy Dawson (View posts)
Posted: 24 Dec 2005 6:54AM GMT
Surnames: Bible Jesse Knob Lick Mo
Dear, Pauline, Ezra was my great great Uncle, I myself never new him. But my Mother has Velma Bible..the oldest daughter of Jesse Bible in Knob Lick Mo. Are you from Kansas or Alabama.We had visited both several years ago. Looking forward to hearing from you, Sincerly, Kathy Dawson Howard..

Kathy Dawson Howard (View posts)
Posted: 24 Dec 2005 6:57AM GMT
Surnames: Bible in Farmington Missouri
Ezra was my great great uncle. My mother remembers him as a small child she is in her late 70's if you wish more please contact me..God and Merry Christmas.

Posted: 24 Dec 2005 10:31PM GMT
Edited: 13 Aug 2006 1:54AM GMT
Surnames: bible-fergenson
Ezra Bible was my mothers grandad my g-grandad.We were all from Kansas.Grace Bible was my moms mother and daughter of Ezra.
I have a few pictures of him. I am interested in anything about the family even his mom and dad or brother&sisters.any info on them.I now live in Okla.
E-mail me at pkdolly42@aol.com please.
thanks
pauline

Amber Lynn (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2006 2:58AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jul 2006 6:20PM GMT
Surnames: Keen
I am looking for Keen relatives from Gibson County TN....is your keen family from there? i am the great great g daughter of a John Baxter Keen who married Martha Ray in Gibson County TN. i am having trouble finding any info on them or how they got there from alabama. can you help?

Posted: 16 Jun 2006 2:25AM GMT
Edited: 13 Aug 2006 1:54AM GMT
Surnames: keen
No My husbands family came from Kansas.All his family lived in the eastern kans area.
No connection.

Posted: 8 May 2007 9:43PM GMT
Hello, Nice to hear from Family. I am Ezra great niece. Mom Mother Velma Bible was his niece. I live in Farmington Missouri my mother is 79 years old and in good health would love to hear from you, Kathy Dawson Howard

Posted: 3 Jan 2009 9:06PM GMT
Surnames: Bible
Hi Pauline, This is Kathy Howard in Farmington I'm Jesse Bible grand daughter Ezra was my moms uncle Mom is still living but has move and has a new phone number, Love to hear from you Counsin Kathy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic